In Need of a Healer/Soul Warden to Locate Obelisks

04 Dec 2017 10:55 - 04 Dec 2017 10:56 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
In Need of a Healer/Soul Warden to Locate Obelisks was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
I've been tasked with going on a trip and mapping out some stars and obelisk locations.

I cannot see into the spirit realm anymore however and will need a bit of assistance with that.

Need to be willing to be out of the Proper because I'm not sure how long this will take, but I plan on getting a Portal Master to help a bit with the travel (however, I need the break from Travance, so I hope you like walking half the time.)

-Squire Ilana Darkwood

P.S. I am unsure who would have the most information on all of this as there were several healers providing me information. Please send me all you can so I know where I am trying to look. Thank you.

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 04 Dec 2017 10:56 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
04 Dec 2017 11:33 #2 by Mantel (sigma-j)
Replied by Mantel (sigma-j) on topic In Need of a Healer/Soul Warden to Locate Obelisks
Headmaster,

I can accompany you and be your eyes. I do not expect to be able to return to Proper for a few moons, so this will be an efficient use of my time.

--Mantel Warrane

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
  • Starling
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 113
04 Dec 2017 12:06 #3 by Starling (starling)
Replied by Starling (starling) on topic In Need of a Healer/Soul Warden to Locate Obelisks
Squire Ilana,

I'll send you all of my notes--in fact I plan to make them widely available once I have time to compose them a bit more. I would be glad to volunteer to help if you decide a Soul Warden is indeed needed, and can likely arrange gates back to Travance for myself and a few others.

Squire to Lord Angelica Tellinghast
Viceroy of Drega'mire

OOG: Alice Bryson
Marshal, New Player Rep
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds