Need information about Wytchwood and True warlocks.

• Berek Orino
  • People who are crazy enough to believe they can change the world are the ones that do.
  • Thank Yous: 15
05 Dec 2017 15:56 #1 by Berek Orino (Andrew609)
Need information about Wytchwood and True warlocks. was created by Berek Orino (Andrew609)
I recently learned true warlocks can use Wytchwood items and the people carrying them as scrying tools. True warlocks are vulnerable to gold so if you use gold in the creation of items that contain Wytchwood will it block the True warlocks ability? The smiths at the forge were divided on the topic so I am asking witchhunters, scholars is there any way to block the warlocks ability?

Thank you,

Berek

Berek Orino
Vice Exchequer of Travance
Assistant Quartermaster of Travance

OOG -- Andrew Cook
06 Dec 2017 00:28 #2 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Replied by O. Nesterin (kuemanner) on topic Need information about Wytchwood and True warlocks.
I might be able to help a small amount about the wytchwood... I have knowledge about the wytchwood that no other does. The wytchwood grove spirits memories up until a few months ago. I'll see what I can decipher from... all of it and I will get in contact with you.

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Berek Orino (Andrew609)
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 134
14 Dec 2017 09:40 - 14 Dec 2017 09:41 #3 by Chesta (Kevin)
Replied by Chesta (Kevin) on topic Need information about Wytchwood and True warlocks.
Last time I saw Wytchwood being used by, if I'm remembering correctly was a true warlock, it started growing eyes and needed to be locked inside specific boxes. I'm not sure if adding gold to something it would prevent this. I would honestly say be careful when handling the stuff.

Chesta Hartwick MazoKisei
Last edit: 14 Dec 2017 09:41 by Chesta (Kevin).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Berek Orino (Andrew609)
  • Kleidin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 152
16 Dec 2017 01:03 #4 by Kleidin (Kleidin)
Replied by Kleidin (Kleidin) on topic Need information about Wytchwood and True warlocks.
Alana Darkwood knows a lot about thw Wiychwood amd Ytue Earlocks

Lady Kleidin du Tenkukai Weaveforger Laurent-Belmont of Kaladonia
Master Witch Hunter, and Elder Druid
OOG: Diane Sodher
The following user(s) said Thank You: Berek Orino (Andrew609)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.486 seconds