Seeking Information on the Eldritch Blades.

• Blackfarrow
  • "My name is Death, and the end is near."
  • Thank Yous: 28
01 Feb 2018 00:12 #1 by Blackfarrow (Roman64)
Seeking Information on the Eldritch Blades. was created by Blackfarrow (Roman64)
Short and simple today since I have a great deal on my plate, but I'm looking for any and all info on the Coven of the Eldritch Star, the Eldritch Blades (much more keenly), and this being known as Malvazad. Any knowledge or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Jurian Blackfarrow
Private of the Baronial Guard of Travance

OOG: Isaiah Roa
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
01 Feb 2018 00:30 #2 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic Seeking Information on the Eldritch Blades.
Jurian,

I and many others have been working on the Eldritch Blade subject since Flora informed us of the Dread Iron Fleet's attack on the shores of Sevenlore. We've been searching for this same information in order to combat the Weavestorm protecting the fleet.

It might benefit us both if we compared notes. Come to the Manor House in Oringard and we can discuss this further.

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
01 Feb 2018 08:10 - 01 Feb 2018 08:19 #3 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Seeking Information on the Eldritch Blades.
After observation, Malvazad is a type of shadow demon. They are rarer and, in my opinion, more dangerous than most demons you'll meet. I believe I have only come across three (certainly two) during my decade in the barony and they were unique from each other (which is what makes them dangerous because you never quite know what to expect.)

Eribus, The Nightmare King, for example, if anyone remembers him. (While Lord of Nightmares was his title I do not want him to get mixed up with that recent trouble with the Harbingers. Besides, it might fit better.)

I planned on attempting more research into the matter later but haven't considered it a priority because every other thing happening.
But, I do plan on it considering [strike]G[/strike]we all stole from it and no one needs that kind of problem sneaking up on them one day.

-Squire Ilana Darkwood

*scirbbled in later*
Now that I think about it, with the Zar’ilmask Council being brought up again we all should probably be careful.

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 01 Feb 2018 08:19 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
01 Feb 2018 10:05 #4 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic Seeking Information on the Eldritch Blades.
Are the Eldritch Blades and the Coven we faced a few days ago in fact related? I did not know if they just preferred similar names.

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
  • Cara Easton
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • I do not fear the dark. Only then can you see the stars.
  • Thank Yous: 324
01 Feb 2018 10:07 #5 by Cara Easton (Raeelle)
Replied by Cara Easton (Raeelle) on topic Seeking Information on the Eldritch Blades.
Not directly. Only one of the coven knew of the Eldritch Blades, but we did not get a large amount of information about them from her.

Alt : Laurel Astraeus

OOG: Rae L
Marshal
Card Staff
  • Kestrel
  • Thank Yous: 129
01 Feb 2018 18:59 #6 by Kestrel (Kestrel)
Replied by Kestrel (Kestrel) on topic Seeking Information on the Eldritch Blades.
The leader of the Coven chapter that I infiltrated chose the name because of her teacher's interest in them. I was able to get his name, and through negotiations she agreed to pass what she knows on to the Count and others. However, it is a small amount of information that has been passed through a chain. So it may need to be sifted through, but could at least provide some leads.

Ser Kestrel Laurent-Belmont
Dame Warlord of Kaladonia
First Mate of the Winged Victory
Master Hunter & Council Member for House Laurent-Belmont
Fyperia's Wisdom - Knight Champion of High Queen Fyperia Maitel

Alt: Cynon Terrwyn of Grimwyr
House Liones
Lieutenant Commander of the Kormyrian Army

OOG: Crystal R.
New Player Representative
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
02 Feb 2018 21:47 #7 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic Seeking Information on the Eldritch Blades.
Thank you both for that clarification. Too many organizations like the term, I suppose.
How does the demon Malvazad tie into all of this? Wasn't that the being the Coven made their pact with?

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
  • Kestrel
  • Thank Yous: 129
05 Feb 2018 12:56 #8 by Kestrel (Kestrel)
Replied by Kestrel (Kestrel) on topic Seeking Information on the Eldritch Blades.
Yes. The oldest brother, Embrose, convinced his siblings to make a pact with Malvazad. Both living siblings have been fully exorcized of his influence.

Ser Kestrel Laurent-Belmont
Dame Warlord of Kaladonia
First Mate of the Winged Victory
Master Hunter & Council Member for House Laurent-Belmont
Fyperia's Wisdom - Knight Champion of High Queen Fyperia Maitel

Alt: Cynon Terrwyn of Grimwyr
House Liones
Lieutenant Commander of the Kormyrian Army

OOG: Crystal R.
New Player Representative
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.502 seconds