Devariatus, a question if you have the time?

09 Mar 2018 23:22 #1 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Devariatus, a question if you have the time? was created by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Devariatus,

There are some who wish to speak with you, as you know.
But as I and others, do not know. I ask. When should we expect to meet with you?
I ask so that we may merely be present for your arrival; I intend to brew tea for everyone during the formalities as a gesture of respect, and something of a gift if you would call it that.

If you have a preferred palate that would be lovely to know, as of now I’m testing a few blends trying to find one you may like.

I hope this message doesn’t trouble you, I’m merely curious for timings sake.

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
  • Dimetri Yhatzi
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Si khohaimo may pachivalo sar o chachimo
  • Thank Yous: 127
11 Mar 2018 21:46 #2 by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart)
Replied by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart) on topic Devariatus, a question if you have the time?
For Argenti...you are foolish. And foolish people get what they deserve. Leave them to wonder in their freedom until they are ready.

Dimetri Yhatzi
Viceroy of Ostcliff
Druid of the Conclave.
Master Merchant and Locksmith, The Purple Thistle
Mashkar le gadjende leski shib si le Romeski zor

Damian VanHart - OOG
Marshal

"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune--they're all just ways of claiming your success without claiming your failures."
11 Mar 2018 21:58 #3 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic Devariatus, a question if you have the time?
Ahhh, i see your point cousin. I merely ask if he has the time to answer, I am not obstructing his path. Only asking where they see it lie, and in what time. My intentions are to be courteous to them, if not even to celebrate their new found freedom.

Some tea's can take hours to steep, and although my present is small, it is well thought out.
Even if they don't reply, I can just cater to packing other teas. I'm not rushing them, merely inquiring.

In all honesty, we doubt a response would come.... I haven't the slightest clue where or what they are up too. That being none of my concern.

This is simply the hopes that his eyes cross my message, if they don't... so be it. There is no harm done.

Are we truly foolish?

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.449 seconds