To The Would-Be Assassins of “””Gara-Gori”””

• Morgan
  • Thank Yous: 20
12 Mar 2018 18:21 #1 by Morgan (faewinds)
I have heard through the grapevine (specifically, my husband giggling about it) that some of you have decided that you’re going to try and take his power for your own. There is only one warning you’re gonna get for this.

You will get his power over your, and his, dead body. I called dibs years ago.

[img

Player: Mary Rose M.
Main: Morgan Cooper, High Priestess Of Glomm, Find Gregory Ya Gahdang Self
Alt: Fiona Hesperus, SAYTR NOT ANTHROPORMORPHIC PERSONIFICATION OF GOOD, Physician, Scholar
Alt: Elizabeth Spencer, Stonefall
Alt: Briar, Stonefall, Druid
12 Mar 2018 19:14 #2 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic To The Would-Be Assassins of “””Gara-Gori”””
To the Reading Public, I will make note that any such attempts on one who is not a declared Enemy of the State is subject to a Tier 2 or 3 punishment, depending on the severity of the violent actions taken.

In addition, I will make a gentle reminder to you, Miss Cooper, that unless the actions you are threatening are taken in direct response to an physical/metaphysical attack on your or your compatriot's person, that such actions will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Should you wish to report your grapevine findings to your nearest Baronial Guard, we will investigate the matter fully.

~ Cpl. Arradir Go-Dringol

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Morgan
  • Thank Yous: 20
12 Mar 2018 19:22 #3 by Morgan (faewinds)
Replied by Morgan (faewinds) on topic To The Would-Be Assassins of “””Gara-Gori”””
First: it’s Mrs, as probably obvious to the fact that I referenced my husband in my post.

Second, if you want anything more than that, I heard it from Gregory, though I doubt he’d help you as he thinks it’s hilarious someone wants to kill him.

[img

Player: Mary Rose M.
Main: Morgan Cooper, High Priestess Of Glomm, Find Gregory Ya Gahdang Self
Alt: Fiona Hesperus, SAYTR NOT ANTHROPORMORPHIC PERSONIFICATION OF GOOD, Physician, Scholar
Alt: Elizabeth Spencer, Stonefall
Alt: Briar, Stonefall, Druid
12 Mar 2018 20:03 #4 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic To The Would-Be Assassins of “””Gara-Gori”””
My apologies for addressing you incorrectly. Kormyrian prefix nomenclature is not something that I am completely accustom to as it seldom makes sense. I was attempting to address you as without using an abbreviation that would equate you by your martial status, of which I was unclear on the status given Gregory's current state of being.

On that note, the Barony would enjoy a summary from Gregory (or someone close to him that is well informed on the subject) regarding what exactly his current "state" encompasses, if at all possible. This should help us clear up any confusion regarding the matter in the near future.

With that, I hope to see you both on the battle field so we can end the very credible threat to our's (and all of Arawyn's people's) lives.

~ Cpl. Arradir Go-Dringol

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
  • Chesta
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 134
13 Mar 2018 15:10 #5 by Chesta (Kevin)
So, aside from the possible assassins how is Gregory doing? I haven't seen him in years, does he still think I'm dead?

Chesta Hartwick MazoKisei
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.476 seconds