The Spirit Realm And You

• Adertha
  • Thank Yous: 67
18 Mar 2018 18:56 #1 by Adertha (mlouscher)
The Spirit Realm And You was created by Adertha (mlouscher)
It has come to my attention (and others) that many individuals in Travance, through various means, have recently attained the ability to not only see spirits but also move themselves and others within the spirit realm.
Abilities pertaining to spirits and their domain are powerful and not to be taken lightly. Any amount of time spent needlessly within the spirit realm can and will draw the attention of soul harvesters, to speak nothing of the damage that could be done from improper resurrection practices.

Obviously, I have no means of stopping anyone from using or misusing this power, but I request that anyone who has freshly realized these abilities to speak to someone more versed in spiritual matters before continuing their practice.
I speak for the safety of both you and those around you.
For more information regarding this subject, I advise speaking to a soul warden, previous or current Warden of the Phokus, or veteran priest of Galladel.

Thank you for your time,

Professor N. Adertha

Nethrion Adertha Nides
Professor Of Healing, Darkwood Academy
A Woman Of Relatively Little Consequence

==========
OOG: Eva L
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Eden Heimdell (amalthea), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Brian T. (Renthios), Mantel (sigma-j), Ergos (arieslink), Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold), Kaiva (Kaiva Malakai)
  • Brian T.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You cannot escape me, even through death.
  • Thank Yous: 186
20 Mar 2018 23:39 #2 by Brian T. (Renthios)
Replied by Brian T. (Renthios) on topic The Spirit Realm And You
Hello Everyone,

If, for some reason, you cannot find one of the aforementioned individuals, come and find me. I happen to fulfill the requirements of all three categories. I would love to have a civil discussion, instead of hearing secondhand about how you might already be abusing your powers without full knowledge of the ramifications for your actions. The cautionary words that Adertha wrote are indeed true, please do not take the Spirit Realm, or its inhabitants, lightly.

~Therion

OOG: Brian T.
Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand), Mantel (sigma-j), Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
28 Mar 2018 13:05 #3 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic The Spirit Realm And You
Therion,

We will talk, da?

Sergei

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
02 Apr 2018 19:57 #4 by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
Replied by Thalia Burdorn (abbyl) on topic The Spirit Realm And You
I will be about, if anyone wishes to discuss this matter.

Thalia Stonebar Burdorn
Consul of Kaladonia
Warden of the Phocus
Ambassador to Calasvorin
Manager, Dragon's Claw Inn;

OOG: Abby Leib
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.469 seconds