This is an Open Letter From Your Commander

18 Mar 2018 21:48 #1 by Hayley Virgil (HayleyAnnV)
This is an Open Letter From Your Commander was created by Hayley Virgil (HayleyAnnV)
People of Arawyn,

I am a man long-lived who has crusaded through many hells. When Eodra was fractured, I was trapped in the hell of Galmachis for 10 millennia. During the time of Xualla, a brave handful of individuals and I campaigned in the Abyss for over three years. Out of all the hells I have traveled and languished in, the place Travance is headed towards is by far the worst. In the upcoming fight, we will witness gods performing acts of divine intervention, fae flexing untold arcane might, dragons reworking the very fabric of existence, and yet I feel their efforts won’t be enough. In my deepest heart, I do not believe it will be the actions of god-like beings or immortal astrals that will bring Arawyn victory in the upcoming confrontation. I believe that responsibility rests upon the shoulders of mortal men and women who I have had the honor –nay, privilege of knowing, leading, and standing beside in battle.

Even still, Necrophitus is not a foe to be taken lightly; all across Arawyn, his forces assault our people. We will need every ounce of help we can get, whether that aid comes from gods or astrals, dark or light, ancient or advanced; for once, those outside of Travance are not ill-prepared. While Necrophitus may be striking out against every man, woman, and child, the citizens of our plane—whether they be brigand or guard, peasant or prince—will strike back against this insurgence. I am not foolish enough to believe that those who oppose Necrophitus’ forces will return home to their families, but we cannot afford to ignore the unique opportunity they have afforded us. In taking matters into their own hands, they have exonerated us of our obligation to our homes, friends, and families, allowing us to form a direct counterattack against Necrophitus Arcanum.

This will not be a time for political in-fighting, to be fractured by differences of birth, or—with the gods standing before us—to war over conflicting beliefs. Arawyn, Kormire, Travance, ready yourselves; make me proud.

-Dictated by Lord Magnus, General of Kormire’s Chaos Campaign
-Penned by Squire Corporal Odette D. Lucatiel

OOG: Hayley Virgil
IG: Chevalier Odette D. Lucatiel, the Red Kestrel of the Chaos Wastes
"Fall not into the depths of despair."
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJSchaller (GJSchaller), Aria (Aria), Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Eden Heimdell (amalthea), Narcis (ChrisR), Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand), Cara Easton (Raeelle), Kestrel (Kestrel), Ergos (arieslink), Ephrem (bamore62), Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold), Kaiva (Kaiva Malakai), Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.529 seconds