URGENT!!! Please, I need your help!

29 Mar 2018 20:23 #1 by Elias's Enchanted Emporium (Elegant_E29)
URGENT!!! Please, I need your help! was created by Elias's Enchanted Emporium (Elegant_E29)
Good people of Travance,
How wonderful it is to meet you all! I am a merchant from the dunes of Amon'Zad and I will be arriving in your glorious town on Friday, April 6th. I must humbly ask for some assistance because Travance is quite foreign to me. I am seeking the company of the well known Captain Albatross. Does anyone know where the Captain will be stationed that day/weekend, and would you please lead me to them? I will give you a discount on the items in my shop, Elias's Enchanted Emporium, for your trouble.

It is of the utmost importance that I meet with them and finally bring rightful justice to the Albatross before the apocalypse is upon us. I am a man of peace and tolerance, but the dishonest, arrogant, boorish, sick-minded bastard has done enough damage to this world and needs to be taken care of promptly before they ruin anything else. Kill the infection at the source, if you will. This is a very urgent matter so your assistance would be greatly appreciated. You will certainly be compensated for your time.

xox,
Elias of Elias's Enchanted Emporium

[IMG

OOG: James H.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ninnyhammer (Anna Collins)
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
29 Mar 2018 20:48 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic URGENT!!! Please, I need your help!
***Not Caelvan***

I'm curious to what Albatross has done to warrant this. Would you care to explain? After all when you say phrases like "from the dunes of Amon'Zad" and "Kill the infection", it peaks my interest.

I'd love to have a chat with you Friday night.

-Z'Hade Enam Merikh Tazam

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elias's Enchanted Emporium (Elegant_E29)
29 Mar 2018 21:04 #3 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic URGENT!!! Please, I need your help!
Elias, you are to report to the nearest Guardmen upon your arrival at the Campaign's Base of Operations (the Dragon Claw Inn). Accusations will be dealt with as well as a minor punishment rendered for this public declaration of conspiracy to commit harm/murder upon a subject of the Barony. Should such accusations prove false, justice will be rendered to Albatross. However, this is neither the time nor place for such foolish vendetas. Hopefully your wares will survive the Wastes ...

~ Cpl. Arradir Go-Dringol

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
29 Mar 2018 21:08 #4 by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn)
Replied by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn) on topic URGENT!!! Please, I need your help!

Arradir Go-Dringol wrote: Elias, you are to report to the nearest Guardmen upon your arrival at the Campaign's Base of Operations (the Dragon Claw Inn). Accusations will be dealt with as well as a minor punishment rendered for this public declaration of conspiracy to commit harm/murder upon a subject of the Barony. Should such accusations prove false, justice will be rendered to Albatross. However, this is neither the time nor place for such foolish vendetas. Hopefully your wares will survive the Wastes ...

I actually don't think this is about me. I mean honestly I'm sure I'm guilty of a lot but they called me "boorish". Is there another Albatross who is not a citizen of Travance? Maybe this is about them and Elias is innocent of conspiracy to commit murder of a Subject of the Barony.

Co-founder Tanwyn Trading
Captain Cade Tanwyn of The Night Harrier
Author of the Pirate Accords founded in 1217

OOG: Andy, New Player Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elias's Enchanted Emporium (Elegant_E29)
29 Mar 2018 21:09 #5 by Elias's Enchanted Emporium (Elegant_E29)
Replied by Elias's Enchanted Emporium (Elegant_E29) on topic URGENT!!! Please, I need your help!
The Albatross has committed numerous monstrosities to warrant this. The list is absolutely endless. I would be here all evening if I were to explain everything. However, I will happily meet with you Friday and explain my situation.

[IMG

29 Mar 2018 21:45 #6 by Elias's Enchanted Emporium (Elegant_E29)
Replied by Elias's Enchanted Emporium (Elegant_E29) on topic URGENT!!! Please, I need your help!

Captain Cade Tanwyn wrote:

Arradir Go-Dringol wrote: Elias, you are to report to the nearest Guardmen upon your arrival at the Campaign's Base of Operations (the Dragon Claw Inn). Accusations will be dealt with as well as a minor punishment rendered for this public declaration of conspiracy to commit harm/murder upon a subject of the Barony. Should such accusations prove false, justice will be rendered to Albatross. However, this is neither the time nor place for such foolish vendetas. Hopefully your wares will survive the Wastes ...

I actually don't think this is about me. I mean honestly I'm sure I'm guilty of a lot but they called me "boorish". Is there another Albatross who is not a citizen of Travance? Maybe this is about them and Elias is innocent of conspiracy to commit murder of a Subject of the Barony.

Last I recall, the Albatross was a traveler and did not commit to one town so therefore I have not committed any crime upon a Travance citizen. If anything, I am doing your town a noble favor for warning all of you about a monster.

[IMG

• Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
30 Mar 2018 11:42 #7 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Replied by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell) on topic URGENT!!! Please, I need your help!
All who set foot in the border of Kormyre are subject to Her laws - and are granted protection under those same laws, unless they show themselves to be an Enemy of the Kingdom. Permanent residency has nothing to do with it.

This includes both yourself, Elias, and whichever Albatross this is about. I am sure that when you speak to a Guard all of this will be cleared up. Just for your own knowledge, though, you should be aware that being "arrogant, boorish, [or] sick-minded" is not illegal in Travance, and being dishonest is only illegal in specific circumstances. Our laws regulate safety, not manners.

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand), Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
30 Mar 2018 12:27 #8 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic URGENT!!! Please, I need your help!
It would be my pleasure to clear up any misunderstanding with relation to the law; just know that ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

--Sgt. Nalick Underhill

• Matt D
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Photographer extraordinaire!
  • Thank Yous: 557
30 Mar 2018 14:58 #9 by Matt D (MattD)
Replied by Matt D (MattD) on topic URGENT!!! Please, I need your help!
Just making it clear, I'm not the Elias in question here, just don't people want to confuse me with this other Elias.

Elias Ashby
Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

Lord Templar Rayven Nightwing of the Order of Holy Light

(OOG - Matt D. - Photographer)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
30 Mar 2018 15:09 #10 by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn)
Replied by Captain Cade Tanwyn (Cade Tanwyn) on topic URGENT!!! Please, I need your help!
I'm also like 57% sure I'm not the Albatross in question. That guy sounds like the worst and I'd be happy to help Elias, not Elias Ashby, find this awful, not the real Captain Albatross, Captain Albatross.

Co-founder Tanwyn Trading
Captain Cade Tanwyn of The Night Harrier
Author of the Pirate Accords founded in 1217

OOG: Andy, New Player Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
31 Mar 2018 19:11 #11 by Midori Suarez (krykit)
Replied by Midori Suarez (krykit) on topic URGENT!!! Please, I need your help!
I think Captain Albatross is right. That description doesn't sound like them at all. They are very nice and helpful and take care of people here. They are definitely not a monster!

What is "boorish?"

Also, Miss Seneschal Lois is right. If the laws here regulated manners, I'd get arrested all the time for belching in public!

Either way, Mr. Elias Not-ashby of Elias's Enchanted Emporium, I'm sure it's just a big misunderstanding and I hope we can sort it out nicely.

-Midori Suarez
Daughter of Mercy

P.S. what is an Emporium?

OOG: Kate Iannacone
IG: Midori Suarez, Mercy's Daughter
31 Mar 2018 21:31 #12 by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
Replied by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933) on topic URGENT!!! Please, I need your help!
Midori, Some would call me boorish. its a nice word fra a hooligan like me.

Donald MacFhionnlaigh
OOG: Sean Farquharson "Jarhead"
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.545 seconds