The Whereabouts of Necrophitus Arcane

• Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
08 May 2018 18:35 #1 by Mantel (sigma-j)
The Whereabouts of Necrophitus Arcane was created by Mantel (sigma-j)
Fellow Subjects of Travance,

Be advised.

Necrophitus Arcane has taken refuge within the self-same Quartz Mountain Academy from which he was expelled some 2,200 or more years ago.

He seeks revenge on us, as he declared upon his swift fleet from his Wastelands.

He will come for us.

We will be ready.

Irianrhot et Geassa
Defector, and Survivor of the Fall of the Quartz Moutain Academy
Champion of Nurremaralias

P.S. Friends of Travance. You may know me in this age as Mantel Warrane. Or perhaps, in the old days, you may have seen through the eyes of my fellow students, who knew me as "Eerie." All of these terms refer to my person, my soul.
-
~
-

Necrophitus. Though you taught me the Arcane, I will never again be among your "Sons". And soon, neither will my friends. They trusted you, some even loved you, and you slew every single one of them for your pitiful pipe dream.

I pray that Arawyn be where your Soul is finally disintegrated. You strove for the Astral and I will not suffer your ascent any further, even by means of your final death.

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terzak (TheArchMage), Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold)
08 May 2018 18:59 #2 by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
Replied by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933) on topic The Whereabouts of Necrophitus Arcane
(OOG note: this looks like it took a lot of concentration, and is not written in the usual slapdashed script.)
Mantel, please contact me. I would also appreciate contact with Angeliana, Sir Barak, Lorelei, Marika and Reyna. Either come see me at my house in Kaladonia (North of elvalion-when it starts looking like someone dropped the Highlands into Kormyre you're in the right place), or write.

Donald MacFhionnlaigh
OOG: Sean Farquharson "Jarhead"
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
10 May 2018 01:33 #3 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic The Whereabouts of Necrophitus Arcane
He will meet his final steps to death alone.
It will be generous enough if we watch him die.
But he will die nothing, with no one, even if I or my allies have to die many times to ensure it.

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terzak (TheArchMage), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.472 seconds