Adventurer's guild, or...whoever writes those lovely bounties!

• Seth
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 163
09 May 2018 15:02 #1 by Seth (Kurteth)
[Not Seth]

Greetings Travance,

My name is Elijah Crowley, and I have just arrived here in your lovely Barony after a dreadful trek across the Rift (There was acid rain and large spiders it was quite exhilarating). I would love to meet and get to know any and all of you. So please seek me out!

However, to the meaning of my posting here, I have come to Travance for two reasons.

The first: is to make sure my closest friends (whom all seem to have traveled here under various circumstances ((this really is the place to be isn't it?))) are all safe, happy, accounted for, and have all of their limbs attached at all times.

The second: To make the world a better place. To take up the jobs that no one else will. To defend the innocent (especially when they seem like the bad guys!). But most importantly, to adventure!

I, much to my regret, arrived after all of the supposed "bounties" from the "bounty board" written and put up by the "adventurer's guild" had already been "completed."

I am writing this message asking if there shall be more that I can partake in in the future, as there's no better place to get your name out as an adventurer, or to help the common folk than by...well.. helping the common folk who have odd jobs needing to be completed!

Please let me know if this is the case as I would love to partake in these and possibly earn enough money to buy equipment to continue to help!

Thank you so very much.

Yours Truly,

Elijah Crowley.

P.S. As much as I hate to be picky, as beggars can't be choosers, I would prefer any job except "giant rats in the basement."

Seth

[hr]

OOG:Ben Carlson
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
  • Sir Reno Linsaria
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Words will always be stronger than any weapon or spell.
  • Thank Yous: 73
09 May 2018 15:42 #2 by Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold)
Replied by Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold) on topic Adventurer's guild, or...whoever writes those lovely bounties!
Elijah! It's always great to see such enthusiasm towards protecting the innocent!
If you ever need aid with that or someone go on adventures with, I would be more than happy to join you!

[img

[OOG: Rae Gisinger/Metsuda (They/Them)]
09 May 2018 17:47 #3 by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
Replied by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933) on topic Adventurer's guild, or...whoever writes those lovely bounties!
Remember wha' I told ye, lad. If it looks like yer havin' nae effect doin' wha yer doin'.....change wha yer doin'.

Donald MacFhionnlaigh
OOG: Sean Farquharson "Jarhead"
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.479 seconds