Introduction- New Chancellor of the Arts

11 May 2018 17:15 #1 by Amelia Rosaria Ornatia (Ashleybolio)
Introduction- New Chancellor of the Arts was created by Amelia Rosaria Ornatia (Ashleybolio)
Dear Fellow Travancians,

I would like to formally introduce myself, as I did not do so during the Baronial Feast. My name is Amelia Rosaria Ornatia and I am the new Chancellor of the Arts. I must apologize for the lack of formal introduction at the feast, as I had much on my mind prior to this moon’s festivities.

As some may know, I have been a Vassal of Ostcliff for many moons now, and have been assisting in the operations of the Djinn and Tonic Bar since my arrival. For the past several moons, I have become a well-established ostfolk, with much of my time off the proper taking place within Ostcliff land helping bring the joys of the arts to those in need. I have become good friends with the knights and squires of my land and am a well trusted individual within the community. I have exceeded all expectations and tasks given to me by my fellow ostfolk and hope to do so in my new position.

As Trent Mayfair stepped down this moon, he asked me to step into this role, and I will do so to the best of my ability. I know that some may be apprehensive of my taking this role as I am not as seasoned as other with only 14 moons under me, but I will assure you that I will not fail, and that I hope to exceed in all tasks and expectations that are given to me. That being said, If the people of Travance have any suggestions for the progression of the arts within Travance or have comments or concerns regarding this position or about my appointment to this position, please do not hesitate to send me a missive. I hope to be able to serve Travance as the Chancellor of the Arts for many years to come.

Thank you for your time,

Amelia Rosaria Ornatia
Chancellor of the Arts
Vassal Of Ostcliff

OOG: Ashley B.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Ephrem (bamore62), Berek Orino (Andrew609), Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds