Looking to Purchase

• Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
10 Jun 2018 23:52 #1 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Looking to Purchase was created by Narcis (ChrisR)
It has been brought to my attention that while the heroes of Travance were taking care of the nest of Vampires and the Blood Witches that many of them have come into contact with and may have procured some of the blood.

I am willing to pay Gold or Trade a Favor through discussion to relieve any one of this blood, should they not want it. If they wish to keep it, I wish only to examine the magicks on it and will return it should it not get destroyed in my examination. If you are interested in perhaps, taking part in something of this nature, you are free to assist me and should it get destroyed due to our fervor I will compensate you for it.

Please contact me through missive if you wish to discuss privately an arrangement or seek me out later this month, as I seek to do this sooner rather than later.

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
11 Jun 2018 08:25 #2 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic Looking to Purchase
I have some around here somewhere; no need for payment. No worries cousin.

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
11 Jun 2018 09:40 - 11 Jun 2018 10:03 #3 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic Looking to Purchase
We will talk later this month cousin.

With that said, if any others have no problems with me borrowing their obtained blood it will make it easier for me to get a better read on the magicks since I will be able to spread the energy far thinner and look at how it interacts with certain influences placed on it.

Storyteller / Marshal
Last edit: 11 Jun 2018 10:03 by Narcis (ChrisR).
12 Jun 2018 16:55 #4 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Replied by O. Nesterin (kuemanner) on topic Looking to Purchase
I also managed to contain some of her blood in the explosion. I can't necessarily say I'm willing to give it up, but I am certainly intrigued about what your experiments are! If you'd be interested in a research partner of sorts, please let me know.

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
12 Jun 2018 17:29 - 12 Jun 2018 18:38 #5 by Narcis (ChrisR)
I realize I have neglected to say what my goal was with the blood!

If I am able, my goal is to, in a sense and with heavy use of imagery, spread the blood out as thin as possible, to so see how the powers within the spheres that the Blood Magic within it contains is aligned to see if I am able to manipulate it.

Then, regardless of the first part, I wish to see the effects of chaos placed upon the blood (and the magic within) and see if it can be used in such a way to override the blood magics arrangement and turn it into a much better power source for controlling chaotic creatures (such as the aforementioned vampires).

Considering the magic seems to be powerful and something not easily done, there is a risk of me destroying any samples given to me in my attempts to do this. While I could normally guarantee things such as being able to split apart any other blood mixed with the samples I can't guarantee that here and I can't guarantee that I can save it from being contaminated magically or losing it physically.

All things said, if anyone wants to be present <and help> when I do this I will do my best to find them when I find that the time is right.

Storyteller / Marshal
Last edit: 12 Jun 2018 18:38 by Narcis (ChrisR).
  • Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
12 Jun 2018 19:23 #6 by Aria (Aria)
Replied by Aria (Aria) on topic Looking to Purchase
I have some blood of my own, I'd be happy to experiment with you, I need to increase my knowledge in blood magic

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
  • Dimetri Yhatzi
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Si khohaimo may pachivalo sar o chachimo
  • Thank Yous: 127
13 Jun 2018 18:17 #7 by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart)
Replied by Dimetri Yhatzi (DMvanhart) on topic Looking to Purchase
I also got a sample of the blood. Though, I am very interested in how the magic Z used works.

Dimetri Yhatzi
Viceroy of Ostcliff
Druid of the Conclave.
Master Merchant and Locksmith, The Purple Thistle
Mashkar le gadjende leski shib si le Romeski zor

Damian VanHart - OOG
Marshal

"Destiny, chance, fate, fortune--they're all just ways of claiming your success without claiming your failures."
14 Jun 2018 19:22 #8 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic Looking to Purchase
I too, am highly interested in samples of this blood. Some of you may be familiar with my research and work.

I can compensate with alchemical goods and engineering projects.

-Dr. Nigel Whitworth

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
18 Jun 2018 22:45 #9 by Herrister G.D. Reynolds (steaknbits)
Replied by Herrister G.D. Reynolds (steaknbits) on topic Looking to Purchase
Since we're all throwing our interest out, I'm looking for more as well.

Some of you got a chance to work with me and are aware of what nonsense I can do with a few chest hairs and a frog. I want more of this blood to see what I can come up with for the town out of it. See if using up the magic in it for other purposes might give us either a weaker enemy in the future or a tool use.

I'm paying in Non-Glamoured Coin, Alchemy or smithing services, as well as looking for others interested in joining the project.

-Eunnan MacSidhe, That guy who Faeried up hundreds of quicksilver, bombs and traps to hand out to the town last month.

OOG:
Jason P.
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
19 Jun 2018 00:03 #10 by Narcis (ChrisR)
It would be in everyone's best interest if this did not become a posting for everyone and their mother who wanted blood to post their personal ads here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad everyone follows their passions with fervor, but I am always saddened when I see a response here that is not useful to me

Storyteller / Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ergos (arieslink)
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
27 Sep 2018 19:59 #11 by Narcis (ChrisR)
This offer is still open.
I am still seeking more of these droplets.

If anyone was there when the death of the Blood Witch occurred can explain to me what they experienced as straight forward as possible, I would appreciate it.

I want to know what exactly woke up Grandma.

Storyteller / Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.558 seconds