DIRTY SPOON SERIES PART II

• Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
22 Aug 2018 22:13 #1 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
DIRTY SPOON SERIES PART II was created by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
The beginning of the series was so long ago that even I forget but worry not, we will march on with it.

Critical thinking is so lacking in this town that few would recognize it if it took the form of neatly arranged dishes and flatware after an evening meal. Those who think they would benefit from a greater ability at reasoning out the problems of the day, whether or not the world is at stake, come along for an adventure.

Anyone who feel they might benefit from clearing away the cobwebs from their inner workings are welcome--certainly those new to Travance would want first bite--but as someone who's been around the block, there are a good deal of you older hounds who could learn a new trick or two.

We'll meet Sunday outside the Inn around 11. Here in town that is when someone says, Chet, was something supposed to happen around now? Then people slowly form up and we amble toward the place we should have been. Around an hour past the specified time is when we actually get there. There is Dirty Spoon part one and a half: Travancian Time.

See you at 11 bells, chaps.

--Chet

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wili (), Ninnyhammer (Anna Collins)
  • Ninnyhammer
  • Life is short and pleasures few and holed the ship and drowned the crew.
  • Thank Yous: 65
23 Aug 2018 20:36 #2 by Ninnyhammer (Anna Collins)
Replied by Ninnyhammer (Anna Collins) on topic DIRTY SPOON SERIES PART II
I'm sad to have to miss it. Maybe I'll pay someone to take notes. It'll benefit their own retention, anyhow. Or so I've heard from those fancy schooling types.

Lira Ninnyhammer, Baronial Inquisitor

OOG: Anna Collins
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds