Barony Looking for Researchers for a Project

• Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
27 Aug 2018 13:28 #1 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Barony Looking for Researchers for a Project was created by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Hello, Travance.

The Barony is currently looking to hire two or three researchers to handle some projects. Timeliness is a bit of a factor here, so we would prefer people who tend to be present at the majority of Feasts, and who are not already engaged in other large projects. We are especially interested in those with strong knowledge of recent Kormyrian history and culture (the last hundred years or so), as well as general Kormyrian historical and geographical knowledge. If you are not an expert in these fields, do not let that discourage you from applying; we are aware that we may have to hire several people in order to cover all the areas to the depth required. We may also be able to teach you some of this knowledge during the course of the projects.

If you are interested, please reach out to me and let me know your qualifications. ((OOG: Need the skill "Research" and at least one purchase of any of the following lores, or be willing to spend the build to learn one or more within the next few events: Geography, History, Culture, Academics.))

In Service to Travance,
Seneschal Lois Blair-Heimdell

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl)
  • Kraden Arrav
  • "For the strength of the pack is the wolf, but the strength of the wolf is the pack."
  • Thank Yous: 16
29 Aug 2018 02:46 #2 by Kraden Arrav (Kraden_Arrav)
Replied by Kraden Arrav (Kraden_Arrav) on topic Barony Looking for Researchers for a Project
I'm not qualified to handle the research myself, but I can see what information I can dig up on my travels. Perhaps I could help in some manner of gathering information from the general public, and see what I can find? It is what I do best, after all.

《OOG- Craig Carl》
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Starling
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 113
29 Aug 2018 07:50 #3 by Starling (starling)
Replied by Starling (starling) on topic Barony Looking for Researchers for a Project
I will send a letter with my qualifications presently.

Regards,
Talaniel Starling

Squire to Lord Angelica Tellinghast
Viceroy of Drega'mire

OOG: Alice Bryson
Marshal, New Player Rep
30 Aug 2018 00:42 #4 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Replied by O. Nesterin (kuemanner) on topic Barony Looking for Researchers for a Project
Though I am not well versed in Kormyrian specific history, I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult for me to extrapolate from what I know. I will also be sending you a missive with my qualifications, Seneschal.

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
01 Sep 2018 23:39 #5 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic Barony Looking for Researchers for a Project
Seneschal Lois,
I would be more than glad to lend aid in research particular to knowledge of various cultures from my many travels.

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.535 seconds