On the Subject of Wendigo

• Morgan
  • Thank Yous: 20
27 Sep 2018 07:37 #1 by Morgan (faewinds)
On the Subject of Wendigo was created by Morgan (faewinds)
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN;

(Which is all of you, in case you were wondering)

In case you thought you were going slowly insane, no, you haven’t imagined that nip in the air; it is getting colder out, which means we’re drawing ever closer to that magic time of year the Wendigo are going to pop out of whatever Godsforsaken assend of the universe they disappear off to to try and eat us, and make us eat each other.

I feel like many of you can agree with me that it’s not the greatest situation to be in.

I haven’t been around a lot (surprisingly, trying to run a goat farm/refugee camp during the chain apocalypses isn’t as easy as you might think) but in my free time, I’ve been compiling all of the information I have on Wendigo and attempting to flesh out theories about them and how they work so maybe we can attempt to be prepared about this, and I have hit a bit of a wall that I have lovingly called “I currently know pretty much everything everyone knows about Wendigo, including people who were Wendigo and probably even who are Wendigo, and the lack of any new information is making me a little crazy.”

SO, if any of you fine, upstanding citizens have run into a Wendigo, someone turning into a Wendigo, someone possessed by a Wendigo, someone who sneezed and it sounded a bit like the word “Wendigo”, or LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE, please feel free to find me or send a missive to share your findings. I’m at the Second Chance Farm in Dragomire.

Dr Fiona Hesperus

[img

Player: Mary Rose M.
Main: Morgan Cooper, High Priestess Of Glomm, Find Gregory Ya Gahdang Self
Alt: Fiona Hesperus, SAYTR NOT ANTHROPORMORPHIC PERSONIFICATION OF GOOD, Physician, Scholar
Alt: Elizabeth Spencer, Stonefall
Alt: Briar, Stonefall, Druid
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
  • Tom P
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 124
27 Sep 2018 10:33 - 27 Sep 2018 10:34 #2 by Tom P (Father Ridigan)
Replied by Tom P (Father Ridigan) on topic On the Subject of Wendigo
On the topic, a few words of advice.
Don't eat Wendigo flesh.
Don't eat the flesh of a sapient race.(If you can help it)
If you find yourself extremely hungry, and meat happens to be the only thing that sates that appetite, even if only briefly, seek out a physician. It's one of the first signs of infection.

- Robert Morgan

Tom P

Father Ridigan

Robert "Dirge" Morgan
Last edit: 27 Sep 2018 10:34 by Tom P (Father Ridigan).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
28 Sep 2018 06:11 #3 by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
Replied by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933) on topic On the Subject of Wendigo
What works when giving these windy-gos a kicking? does a silver blade work better than say, a copper blade?

Donald MacFhionnlaigh
OOG: Sean Farquharson "Jarhead"
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds