Requesting Volunteers for a Potentially Very Dangerous Mission

• Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
04 Nov 2018 11:41 #1 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Requesting Volunteers for a Potentially Very Dangerous Mission was created by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Subjects of Travance,

Through blood and earth and whispers I saw what should not have been seen.

Some went to narrow down its exact location. All returned empty-handed, save one, who did not return at all.

Travance needs some who, more than being merely able to move unseen, can see the unseen. I would not have another Travancian caught unawares again. Your speed and stealth is less important than your ability to survive what you may encounter out there - the noise it makes will likely cover up any deficiencies in your not-so-silent movement.

Be ready tonight.

Lois Blair
Shaian Oracle

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
04 Nov 2018 13:49 #2 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic Requesting Volunteers for a Potentially Very Dangerous Mission
Lois,

Three years ago I swore an oath to Travance and all those who call her home before I doned the Black and Gold. I have begun to awaken my heritage (with Dirge's aid) and you will find few lighter on their feet with keen sight than one of my kin, let alone one who has spent much time across many of this contienents Kingdoms.

Say the word and I shall see to its completion.

~ Sgt. Arradir Go-Dringol

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Lois Heimdell
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "All good stories are built on conflict," said the Raven to the Writing Desk.
  • Thank Yous: 1026
04 Nov 2018 14:19 #3 by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Replied by Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell) on topic Requesting Volunteers for a Potentially Very Dangerous Mission
Thank you, everyone. I hesitate to say that there are ever enough volunteers, but this mission has hit the limit of people before it turns from a scouting run to a war party.

----

----
((OOG: Cassie Stanley, Marshal Deputy))
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds