Declaration of Neutrality

• Sindarion
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "I hope you all enjoy iambic heptameter."
  • Thank Yous: 318
08 Nov 2018 19:03 #1 by Sindarion (Steven SA)
Declaration of Neutrality was created by Sindarion (Steven SA)
This is being sent to both sides, fear not! Who needs ravens or pigeons when you have crows to lend a hand?

I, the Knight Morgan of the Faerie Court of House Maitel, Power of Fyperia, as a sworn servant of a noble house uninvolved with matters at hand, hereby announce my neutrality regarding the brewing hostilities within the Kingdom of Kormyre.

I will take no action either for or against any side embroiled in conflict between two or more parties associated with the Kingdom of Kormyre, and shall do no malice or harm to either side without provocation.

In the event that violence, threat of harm, or severe indignity is done to myself or those formally designated under the protection of House Maitel, I, the Knight Morgan, shall incapacitate or dispatch the offender with appropriate force, measured by both intent and action of the offending party.

If my declaration of neutrality is not respected by any party in any upcoming conflict within the boundaries of the Kingdom of Kormyre, then I, the Knight Morgan, shall seek satisfaction via duel in single combat or upon the field of battle using only the powers and talents I have had through birth, nature, study, and training, forswearing the usage of those gained via my station, in order to fully demonstrate that my actions are in defense of my own self and standing and NOT the will of House Maitel.

So doth proclaim the Knight Morgan, Servant of the Noble House of Maitel, Power of Queen Fyperia of the Faeries.

As an informal note, I make this declaration in good faith for both parties, and truly, truly wish that it is respected. I truly hope negotiations go peacefully and that we may find resolution elsewhere other than the point of a sword or mob mentality.

For those unfamiliar, neither of them will work particularly well if pointed at my person. I suggest those aforementioned unfamiliar do not try.

Don't say I didn't warn you!

~ Knight Morgan "Sindarion" Sinclair
[strike]Vagabond[/strike] Harper

OOG:
Steven Sebastian Amore
The following user(s) said Thank You: Narcis (ChrisR), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Terzak (TheArchMage), Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist), Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon), Solitaire (nobody2357)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds