To all that conspire

• Naranbaatar Aiki
  • Will generally just drink tea and eat sashimi
  • Thank Yous: 158
15 Nov 2018 12:38 #1 by Naranbaatar Aiki (aikichi)
To all that conspire was created by Naranbaatar Aiki (aikichi)

Enemies foreign and domestic I openly declare that I Naranbaatar Aikichi, Legionnaire Commander of the Kormyrian Army, Castellan of Corvencia, and General of the Yassa Legion will be present on the field of battle. All those who know of my exploits and of my character I ask that if this war is truly yours to fight then we shall meet on the field of battle. We shall see who's cause is truly just! Those that hear / read these words I implore you to listen and take to heart that if this is not your war, if this is a cause you truly find unable to believe in, and one that your life not deserving your sacrifice lay down your arms and walk away from this. That when ,NOT if, my Legion comes you will be afforded quarter. I will make sure that your lives which I value more than my own legacy be spared and continue to prosper in peace. Those that wish to join me you will be placed amongst my Yassa and I swear I will make sure to employ tactics that will see you to a tomorrow.
This is my service to the people of Kormyre! As always and ever lasting I shall endeavor to bring lasting peace to our lands however I will not discount use of force. Allow the passion of peace so it may flourish as my Dragon spirit demands however if war is truly what many of you want to court with then war you shall have. The Dragon of the West is on the horizon.

Naranbaatar Aiki
Squire to Count Sebastian Everest, Warden of Kormyre
Former Warlord Castellan to Corvencia
Legionnaire Commander, Kormyrian Army
"In service to the people"

OOG Name: Robert "Ira" Torres [MARSHAL]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon), Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold), Jenn Cutter (Jenn)
  • Byron Qua
  • My word is my bond.
  • Thank Yous: 70
15 Nov 2018 16:53 - 15 Nov 2018 16:53 #2 by Byron Qua (byronqua)
Replied by Byron Qua (byronqua) on topic To all that conspire
*Jericho attaches a torn piece of parchment containing his signature to the notice*

Your cause is my cause. My sword and my honor are yours.

Jericho Hǔ lì (Byron)
"Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley."

Squire to Sir Odette D. Lucatiel
Private in the Kormyrian Army
Last edit: 15 Nov 2018 16:53 by Byron Qua (byronqua).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds