PARLOR GAMES

• Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
15 Nov 2018 18:07 - 15 Nov 2018 20:07 #1 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
PARLOR GAMES was created by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
PARLOR GAMES

Hello all!

Well, in what may turn out to be one of the strangest turns of events yet, the Count would like me to host a set of entertaining activities and games for everyone at the Winterdark Ball.

Fortunately for all involved, there are barely any instructions for any of these games and we should all have a great time.

For your benefit, I'll include some of the games up on offer as a bit of a tease and so maybe you can rack your brain to see if you've heard of them before.

Charades. I think this one is self-explanatory, but I'll explain it there anyway

Pass the Slipper. No, that's not a euphemism.

Wink Death. The only thing in Travance more straightforward is Oren Tenderson

SUSH. Believe me, you'll be mumbling some other four-letter words if you mess up in this one.

There's another game where you have two teams of people quietly passing along a set of information from one person to the next and the side that wins is the one that gets it closest to the original. To me that just sounds like Travancian communication, but we'll give it a shot all the same.

There are a couple more games I left out on purpose to leave a bit of mystery in the air.

If you need me, I'll be mopping the floors in the back with Ethan. Watch your step.

See you at the Ball!

--Chet

Last edit: 15 Nov 2018 20:07 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist), Ninnyhammer (Anna Collins)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds