Guild of Higher Living

• Zathir
  • He's Zahir, I'm Zathir, our sister Ze'Everywhere, she gets around.
  • Thank Yous: 42
22 Nov 2018 19:41 #1 by Zathir (Clevatus)
Guild of Higher Living was created by Zathir (Clevatus)
All,

It is my pleasure to introduce a new guild.

The only guild with a sole purpose of creating a higher quality of life for its members.

Many of us have talents, which we have honed into businesses that are capable of increasing our lifestyle. However as we all know, in order for our lifestyle to give us the greater strength of mind he must have a full balanced higher quality of life.

I know myself, in the past I found myself paying gold to help round out the quality of my life so that I am able to gain extra potential.
This should be the case no longer, as a man with many luxurys. And a goal now to create beautiful durable tea sets I find myself hard pressed to make time for eating well or taking care of my clothing.

It is with this dilema i sought a solution.

The Guild of Higher Livings goal is to allow a free exchange of these higher living commodoties.

This guild will only succeed with many offering what they have, in order to exchange with others whose talents compliment your lifestyle.

As of now, the price to join the guild is five gold, to be collected twice per year. Though this may change as the guild inreases its assets and becomes more capable.

Please contact me privately for more information.

To put briefly. Give your spare commodities to recieve those you lack.

Specifics are still being drafted as membership is imperative for the guild to operate in any fashion.

With great purpose,
Zathir

Zathir Ib'n Hatim Al Nawar

-Vassal of Drega'Mire

(OOG-Nathaniel Galloway)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds