Belligerents of the Kormyrian Civil War as of December 1218

• Mantel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • No matter where I go. It all traces back to the Mountain.
  • Thank Yous: 226
12 Dec 2018 04:03 - 12 Dec 2018 04:12 #1 by Mantel (sigma-j)
On the topic,

The FOLLOWING Seven foreign powers have all entered the war as ALLIES to OUR KINGDOM
  • The Caverns of Ixarachne under authority of Queen Ariska'vorathet
  • Ilthyrias Tyrelia and his ancient Legion of Automatons
  • Cennius the Soulforger, his forces care of Snow Blackwater, Gabriel Chance, Lokthar, Isaiah, and myself
  • The Empire of Deepholme under authority of Narla, Representative of Prim'arch Don'Kellard
  • The Venier Tribes to the entertainment of Turrok Varess
  • The Homunculus City, Belsons, and Heimdells under authority of King Valius
  • The 3rd Legion Frmly of New Gaaldron lead from the front by defected Grand General Jagger’wra Goretusk

The FOLLOWING foreign powers have both entered the war as ENEMIES to OUR KINGDOM
  • The Empire of Gaaldron
  • The Empire of New Gaaldron

[hr]

Our own notation of our own nobles also needs updating, for the good of the war effort.

It would additionally serve us well to try to qualify and quantify any nobles notably on our side from the other Baronies to solidify our coordination. Strengthening ties to the estranged nobility of Old Kormyre will keep this from happening again in ten years' time. I will see what I can do to that end next moon.

--Mantel Warrane

((OOG: a copy of this notice, referenced as needing to be updated, is tacked along the bottom. www.knightrealms.com/forum/Baronial-Noti...s-and-hierarchy.html ))

Mantel Warrane (AWz., QMA; AM, WSS)
Grand Librarian Emeritus, Darkwood Academy of the Metaphysical Arts
Professor Emeritus of Weave Studies, Darkwood Academy
Warden of the Keep, Allied Territory of Corvancia

---
(OOG Jean M, they/them)

"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also if I am to be whole." - C.G. Jung
Last edit: 12 Dec 2018 04:12 by Mantel (sigma-j).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Terzak (TheArchMage), Meander Correlis (SarahBrand), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Seth (Kurteth)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.456 seconds