As regards "Baron" Fallow

15 Jan 2019 10:22 #1 by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks)
As regards "Baron" Fallow was created by Winks Sharpthorn (Winks)
Fellow subjects of Travance and Kormyre,

I would like to think that the faith and support that you all showed me last month was not misplaced, and so now I implore you to heed my words. Fallow is not to be trusted. For those who may not be aware, he is a very powerful undead lich, and one who has been a thorn in Travance's side for longer than most of us can even remember. Using his aberrant magic, he has carved his own domain from the lands of Alisandria and turned them into his Fields of Fallow, swarming with undead and other foul creatures. He has always had designs on the rest of Travance, wishing to turn it into an undead realm to rival the Alok Malagan of old. He has clashed with multiple Barons in the past, and every time his true colors of coward and manipulator have always shown through.

Do not believe his words. I have no doubt that his "retraining" will involve some form of transformation into undead, with the illusion of free will while being shackled to his power. He has corrupted many people to his side over the years with just these types of honeyed words. He claims our current allies are false and only seeking their own glory, and while that may be true of some of them, it applies to him the most of all; as if he gets his way he will use us for his own purposes and cast us aside. And finally he puts forth that our leadership and nobility are impostors without regard for their subjects. Once again I request that you heed my words when I say that nothing could be further from the truth. Myself and others will see to it Fallow does not dig his claws into this land, and prove that we do not need whatever twisted assistance he offers.

Proudly proclaiming that Fallow is not my Baron,
In service to the true Travance
Ser Winks Sharpthorn

In Service to Travance
Ser Winks Sharpthorn, The Resolute
Knight of Drega'Mire
Soul-Blade of Galladel

Alt: William Sterling
Chief Mechanic of the Kormyrian Sky Flotilla
Lead Engineer of the Travancian Railroad

OOG: Walter Soto
Marshal
Cannon Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
15 Jan 2019 12:28 - 15 Jan 2019 18:46 #2 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Replied by O. Nesterin (kuemanner) on topic As regards "Baron" Fallow
Ser Winks is indeed correct. He has plagued these lands for many years. Though I was not here when he came to Travance before, I am one of the ones responsible for keeping his minions at bay back home. His corruption has spread far and the death he has caused is tremendous.

I am afraid, due to my absence from Travance before a few years ago, that I am not as knowledgeable on his actions here. But I must implore you that what he has done to obtain the “Throne,” that he currently sits, is horrifying. He will use whatever words and promises to make sure you fall prey to his whims. He will promise you power, immortality, security and much more. What will you get? Nothing but subservience. You will fall victim to his power. Now, I’m sure power and immortality might sound appealing to some of you but would you want to give up your freedom for it?

Please think about this before you agree to fight with him. To “train” with his forces, you are signing away your freedom doing so.

I sign this posting with the backing of my Lord and Lady. We refuse to follow the monster that goes by the name of Nathaniel Fallow or any who work with or under him.

Proudly proclaiming on behalf of Alisandria as a whole, Fallow is not our Baron.
In service to Travance and its people,

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
Last edit: 15 Jan 2019 18:46 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.411 seconds