An Open Invitation

• Brian T.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You cannot escape me, even through death.
  • Thank Yous: 186
15 Jan 2019 23:36 - 15 Jan 2019 23:37 #1 by Brian T. (Renthios)
An Open Invitation was created by Brian T. (Renthios)
To Any and All Travancians,

An open invitation awaits you, at half past eleven bells the first night of the Feast gathering. Adjacent to Pendarvin’s residences at the pavilion, those of you that seek new enterprise will find us, the Guild. We welcome back any that were spurned by the previous leadership, we promise you, they no longer speak for us in -any- capacity. This is now an organization reborn of necessity and desire to see those among us with talents for such undertakings rewarded and brought renown for your capacity to aid Travance. Now we get our chance to start over, and make sure the coins stay in our pockets, instead of one greedy individual’s coffers. With war at our doorsteps, having our resource networks available to us once more would greatly aid the Barony, and from the looks of things, they could certainly use our help.

That being said, we are no longer your “Family”. Certainly, we are allies, friends even, but that is where the similarity ends. That Family was dysfunctional, to say the least, and I know I speak for many of us when I say “good riddance”. In its place will be an organization founded upon mutual benefits, trust, and opportunities. There will still be work for those of you that wish to remain anonymous should you desire to, but there is also a place for those of you like myself, who no longer care to live the double life, and have embraced a more open lifestyle when it comes to our skills.

As an added incentive, along with what I mentioned in the lines above, those of you who are not inclined to sneak about and perform feats of legerdemain will, for the first time, be welcome into our ranks. I know there are several of you out there for example who make a living tracking bounties, and other groups like the Hunters, who have overlapping talents which would greatly accentuate our existing roster. Even if you are unsure that your vocation would fit our new outlook, please join us if you are at all interested, I am certain we can accommodate you in some way.

If you have further questions, save them for when we are face to face, or those of us that lead will meet with you privately immediately following the larger group introduction, if that is your desire. I look forward to seeing many faces, new and old.

Respectfully,

Therion Elrain
Rogue’s Guild Master of Travance
Steward of Stortmouth in the Lands of Drega'Mire

OOG: Brian T.
Marshal
Last edit: 15 Jan 2019 23:37 by Brian T. (Renthios).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes), Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), Mantel (sigma-j), Sir Reno Linsaria (HeartofGold)
  • Wili
  • Thank Yous: 206
18 Jan 2019 12:33 #2 by Wili ()
Replied by Wili () on topic An Open Invitation
(There will be a Fire so you don’t freeze to death)

Wilindé Aläciel
AKA Wili
Blackbird Manager Extraordinaire

OOG-Kelley Commeford
The following user(s) said Thank You: Liz (Liz)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds