Letter from the Count

• Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
17 Jan 2019 21:06 #1 by Gallion (Gallion)
Letter from the Count was created by Gallion (Gallion)
Travance,
I am sending you this letter from mainland Kormye. The war efforts at the moment require my full attention. We have made great progress around the areas of Kradow within the County of Loez, but Fenrick to its south is under great duress. I am currently in its capital city assisting with defensive orders and evacuating the young and elderly to a more secure location. After this mission is complete, I will be riding to Loez, using mystical transport to Honors Peak and riding east to assist in the search for escaped survivors from Vindolme. This war is intensifying. I have entrusted you with control of the Kingdoms armies, and you have done very well; though very careful coordination will be key in the months ahead.

In regards to Kormyre, I have written out a new noble structure for the Kingdom of Kormyre which the Kingdom will adopt once it has been proclaimed publicly. These changes will serve us better than the current one does in these trying times. I will also have with me new announcements and appointments regarding the nobility of mainland Kormyre and of the Barony of Travance.

In regards to Travance, I have heard reports that Fallow is being antagonistic again. For those of you who do not know this enemy he may at times appear humorous and light hearted as to disarm his enemies and take them off guard, but he is in fact extremely dangerous. The people from Alisandria have dealt with him most often so consulting them for details about this undead may be useful. I will try my best to return in time for the Baronial feast, but both Fandar and Vindholme do not have the same natural strength as Travance, and so my priority must be to lend my aid to those who need it most. You are strong and have overcome countless enemies. Your Travance Nobility and Baronial Officials are wise and capable of helping you to organize yourselves to victory. I have full faith in your abilities and your resolve to be victorious!

- Count Sebastian Everest, Warden of Kormyre

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds