To my Loving, Adoring, Subjects

• Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
05 Feb 2019 22:33 - 06 Feb 2019 09:33 #1 by Aleister (Aleister)
To my Loving, Adoring, Subjects was created by Aleister (Aleister)
My Precious Subjects,

It was with heavy heart that I could not see all of you, my loyal subjects, for unforeseen circumstances kept me from allowing you to bask in my ever protective embrace. But, alas, not all such tragedies are forever and I, your gracious Baron, will endeavor to be present to inspire you all to the greatness that you so deserve. My arrival is not without important business, however, and as promised, I will be meeting with these tyrannical, oppressive "nobility" who hold you hostage to attain your freedom so you may serve me at your greatest strength.

In the night after the feast in my honor, I will be arriving to meet. A fitting venue would be the prominent room of the Dragon's Claw Inn. Such a room is large enough for all to come and see their salvation before them with their own eyes. Let not these monstrous slave-drivers hold you from greeting your benevolent leader, my dear subjects. I welcome all of you with open arms!

It would be terribly shameful if the villainous "nobility" would hide themselves in the face of my magnificence. Such an insult would not go unpunished. And surely, my wrath would be swift upon those who would dare not face me in such honorable diplomacy.

So with my pledge to my people comes a warning to their captors. Should you spurn this chance of kind and peaceful discourse, I will send my Knights, my children, my ever loyal creations out to find you and I will destroy you utterly with the dark magics at my command and raise you as filthy mud servants digging in the fields to plant seeds for eternity. I will twist your souls till they cry in anguish. This is my promise to you, for I care deeply of the safety and well being of my beloved subjects.

My Gracious Subjects, I look ever forward to our meeting,
Lord Nathaniel Fallow
Baron of Travance

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
Last edit: 06 Feb 2019 09:33 by Aleister (Aleister).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Moostrav Potrevski ()
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.472 seconds