Summary of Events Involving the Blazing Sun (Feb 1219)

• Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
12 Feb 2019 01:34 - 12 Feb 2019 02:30 #1 by Annora (Karen)
A great many things happened last feast, and I understand not all may be up to date. I would like to ensure everyone is as prepared to handle the Blazing Suns as possible.
While we were successful in freeing the three trapped Celestials during the evening battle, all of the leaders of the Blazing Sun still remain at large. All appeared on the field, but escaped alive.
These members are as follows:
Michael Halligan - leader of this cult. A con man and social manipulator, he is one of the least faithful, but knows how to manipulate the faith of others to serve his own ends.
Johanna - Powerful psion and declared prophet of the Order. Has been the victim of torture and experimentation at the hands of Kristophsky (he has tampered with her brain to induce alleged visions). Has appeared to Travance when asleep as a psionic projection, in order to assist us. But her physical form is only a puppet of Michael and the doctor and will be forced to fight us. Has a brain tumor as a result of Kristophsky’s manipulation that needs attention as soon as possible. Innocent child; if rescued bring to Travancian physicians for immediate treatment of brain tumor.
Samuel Proctor - Psycopath that enjoys killing for the Order. Incredibly skilled rogue. Both Michael and Kristophsky are afraid of him.
Doctor Thomas Kristophsky- On the same page as Michael, he does not care for the gods. Cares only for scientific research and progress. Has tortured and experimented on innocents in the name of science. Has a specific, unknown, endgame. (Also is a cheap knockoff of Alexander Heimdall.)
Hyram - High Templar of the Order. Has been mentally conditioned to be a loyal unquestioning follower (possesses surgery scars on temples).
Mary - Confessor of the Order. Innocent that only seeks to help, wants to listen to your sins. Being psychologically conditioned and regularly brainwashed by Kristophsky. Needs to be rescued. But has been programmed to defend the other members of the Order.
O’Malley - A Father of the Order. Believes in purging the Dark at all costs. The one who burned down an orphanage. Disciple of Halligan and a true believer.

Be aware that several of the members (confirmed at least Hyram, Johanna, and Mary) have been conditioned to have a verbal control trigger. They will immediately disappear if Halligan or Kristophsky tell them to. (Specifically, if they are told “go to your room”).
During the ritual that bound the Celestials into mortal hosts, ‘divine insects’ were witnessed crawling on the combined souls (specifically, the incorporated homunculus souls). These insects were confirmed to -not- be Glommite in nature. Further research on these is required.

The Blazing Sun has been declared the official religion of Duke Balliol’s Kormyrian Empire.
Michael Halligan and Samuel Proctor have been declared traitors of Kormyre, as they aligned with Duke Balliol. They are to be considered kill on sight (but extremely dangerous). Doctor Kristophsky should be brought in alive for questioning.
This is by the direct word of Lord Admiral Aleister Tartaros, Lord of Drega’mire and Warlord of Kormyre.

If you have any information about the Blazing Suns, or would like to know more about them, please contact myself, Victor Wainwright, Talaniel Starling, Selby, or Mantel.

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
Last edit: 12 Feb 2019 02:30 by Annora (Karen).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Ephrem (bamore62), Damien Marcain (Mike P.)
12 Feb 2019 10:26 #2 by Jenn Cutter (Jenn)
Replied by Jenn Cutter (Jenn) on topic Summary of Events Involving the Blazing Sun (Feb 1219)
Just a quick clarification on the verbal triggers.
For Johanna, the trigger phrase was "Go home"
For Mary, the trigger phrase was "Go to your room"

I did not hear Hyram be commanded so I cannot confirm if either of these are his verbal trigger.

Dr. Selby Wainwright
Viceroy of Albriar
Quartermaster of the Blood Spirits Mercenary Company
Acting Guildmaster of the Travancian Crafters Guild

OOG Jenn Cutter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Annora (Karen), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
12 Feb 2019 10:30 #3 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic Summary of Events Involving the Blazing Sun (Feb 1219)
Addendum

Pontiff Artreus has officially declared them Heretics of the Church of Light:

www.knightrealms.com/forum/The-Dragons-C...ement-of-heresy.html

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
  • Django
  • Thank Yous: 47
12 Feb 2019 14:45 #4 by Django (Topgunwov)
Replied by Django (Topgunwov) on topic Summary of Events Involving the Blazing Sun (Feb 1219)
I require some clarity:

Are you saying Lord Aleister specifically declared that Samuel Proctor to be "Kill On Sight"?

I only ask since the Doctor is to be brought in alive. That does not apply to Proctor?

Commodore Django, the Sunseeker
Kormyrian Navy, Captain of the K.S.S. Ironscale
Rooster of the Winged Victory
Vassal to Kaladonia

OOG: Evan Wovsaniker
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
12 Feb 2019 16:01 #5 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic Summary of Events Involving the Blazing Sun (Feb 1219)
Samuel Proctor and Michael Halligan are notably the most dangerous of this organization.
For their support of Duke Balliol and his Empire, they and the entirety of the Blazing Sun are traitors to the kingdom above all. These men are to be taken with force. But I have not forgotten your request, Django.

An addendum I would like to request, information regarding Proctor and his whereabouts be shared with Django. In the event of a known mission to take him down, Django is to be present if possible.

The Doctor has information that would be pertinent to preventing further events such as what was encountered, but while he should be brought in alive, there's no standing order to require it.

Warlord Tartaros

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Ephrem (bamore62), Django (Topgunwov)
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
12 Feb 2019 16:46 #6 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic Summary of Events Involving the Blazing Sun (Feb 1219)
Thank you for the direct clarification, Aleister. I apologize if I misphrased your words.

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Django (Topgunwov)
12 Feb 2019 22:05 #7 by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios)
Replied by Zanthios Tartaros (Zanthios) on topic Summary of Events Involving the Blazing Sun (Feb 1219)
According to Annora's report
Mary has been psychologically conditioned and regularly brainwashed
Johanna is the victim of torture and experimentation

Rescuing both have been mentioned, yet no suggestion was of rescue was given concerning:

Hyram, who was mentally conditioned to be a loyal unquestioning follower
(possesses surgery scars on temples).

Should we consider rescuing all 3, if possible?

Zanthios Tartaros
Vassal of Drega'Mire

(OOG Angelo Iudici)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Damien Marcain
  • Whatever it takes. No matter the cost. I will see justice done.
  • Thank Yous: 48
13 Feb 2019 01:53 #8 by Damien Marcain (Mike P.)
Replied by Damien Marcain (Mike P.) on topic Summary of Events Involving the Blazing Sun (Feb 1219)
Warlord Tartaros,

In the event of a known mission to take down Proctor, I would like to personally offer my services. As a guard of the barony, it would be my honor to help, and as a man who's throat he slit this past feast, it would be my pleasure to see him brought to justice. If this is bigger, and beyond me, then I will just as content to follow orders and wait to here how your plans go.

~Damien Marcain
Vassal of Albriar
Archivist of the Order of the Sagewardens

(OOG: Mike Packi)
13 Feb 2019 16:05 - 13 Feb 2019 16:06 #9 by Evelyn Hawkes (krishickey)
Replied by Evelyn Hawkes (krishickey) on topic Summary of Events Involving the Blazing Sun (Feb 1219)
Lord Aleister,

Should there be a mission to apprehend Doctor Kristophsky, I would like to be on that team. Let me right my wrongs and bring him to justice.

- Dr. E. Hawkes
Last edit: 13 Feb 2019 16:06 by Evelyn Hawkes (krishickey). Reason: Typo
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
13 Feb 2019 23:57 #10 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Summary of Events Involving the Blazing Sun (Feb 1219)
I would like to have a word or two with the Doctor before apprehending him. And after.

~Nalick DeMarche

• Garrett R
  • If you don't know where you're going, the enemy can't know where you're going
  • Thank Yous: 14
28 Dec 2019 13:44 #11 by Garrett R (Amhrán)
Replied by Garrett R (Amhrán) on topic Summary of Events Involving the Blazing Sun (Feb 1219)
I have a question about the "verbal triggers" as you call them. Does it take effect when Johanna, Mary, or Hyram hears the phrase? Meaning it's something that's been done to their heads, or does it take effect when Halligan or Kristophsky speaks the phrase? Meaning it's something metaphysical that they're activating.

Amhrán
[strike]Anam[/strike] Briste-Laoch
OOG: Garrett R
29 Dec 2019 13:08 #12 by Jenn Cutter (Jenn)
Replied by Jenn Cutter (Jenn) on topic Summary of Events Involving the Blazing Sun (Feb 1219)
Amhran,

It is absolutely something that’s been done to them. Each of them has been experimented on and brainwashed to various extents by Krystophsky. We have not learned whether this “recall” function was metaphysical or science based. My guess would be that it’s a combination of the two.

Dr. Selby Wainwright
Viceroy of Albriar

OOG Jenn Cutter
  • Garrett R
  • If you don't know where you're going, the enemy can't know where you're going
  • Thank Yous: 14
29 Dec 2019 14:02 #13 by Garrett R (Amhrán)
Replied by Garrett R (Amhrán) on topic Summary of Events Involving the Blazing Sun (Feb 1219)
Selby,
I'm wondering if this is something that can be circumvented by preventing them from hearing the trigger phrases.

Amhrán
[strike]Anam[/strike] Briste-Laoch
OOG: Garrett R
29 Dec 2019 14:32 #14 by Jenn Cutter (Jenn)
Amhran,

We don’t know for sure. It was a theory that we had though.

Dr. Selby Wainwright
Viceroy of Albriar

OOG Jenn Cutter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Garrett R (Amhrán)
30 Dec 2019 20:32 #15 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
Replied by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby) on topic Summary of Events Involving the Blazing Sun (Feb 1219)
ANY CONTRACTS PUT OUT ON ANY O THESE VERMIN AS OF YET?

YER NAYBOR
TOM BELL
RATCATCHER GENERAL

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
House Elder of House Bastion
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: -Ben .H
Monster Marshal
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
30 Dec 2019 21:24 #16 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Summary of Events Involving the Blazing Sun (Feb 1219)
Mr. Bell,

The Church of Light declaring members of the Blazing Sun as heretics is enough for me to draw up a contract, should the guarantee of coin turn your wagon wheels.

~Nalick DeMarche

30 Dec 2019 23:22 - 30 Dec 2019 23:23 #17 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
Replied by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby) on topic Summary of Events Involving the Blazing Sun (Feb 1219)
THEYS PREYIN ON INNOCENT FOLK AN PROFITIN ON THE SUFFERIN OF OTHERS. THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.
IM ASKIN CAUSE I INTEND TO ADD TO THE POT.

YER NAYBOR,
TOM BELL
RATCATCHER GENERAL

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
House Elder of House Bastion
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: -Ben .H
Monster Marshal
Last edit: 30 Dec 2019 23:23 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby).
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.654 seconds