March Meeting

• Brian T.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You cannot escape me, even through death.
  • Thank Yous: 186
26 Feb 2019 20:19 #1 by Brian T. (Renthios)
March Meeting was created by Brian T. (Renthios)
Good Eve,

I know I am a few days earlier than usual, but I have a bit more to cover, so I wanted to make sure those interested had ample time to read up. Once again, the newly reformed Rogue's Guild of Travance will have its -Baronially sanctioned- monthly meeting, at the hour of 1 bell after midnight on the second evening of the Feast Gathering, in the same place it was last Feast. I was impressed with the turnout for the last meeting, and there are some things that need to be addressed, as well as work to be done. As a reminder, I would like to point out that any and all interested parties may attend, even if you think your skillset is not directly of use(we assure you, it's quite the contrary), or if you are new to Travance and need to meet some people who can help you gain a footing here in town. Even if you're an old face among the people, but have been away for some time, come and sit in on our meeting, and see what it is we are up to these days.

For those of you that were in attendance last meeting, I am pleased to report that my friend has finished smashing the locks on all the drop box locations we control, and they have been refitted with new locks and keys. If you would like to obtain one of these keys ((OOG: Rogue's Guild Forum Access)), please send me a private missive at your earliest convenience. They may be sent to either my personal assistant Alfred at my manor home in Stortmouth, or directly to me at the Adventurer's Guild ((PM me here or Facebook message me)), and I will ensure one finds its way to you. Please include your preferred coded call name ((Forum account name.)), and any other special instructions or requests you would like to have known. ((Please also include your OOG first name, last initial, character name and character card #, just so we know who's who.)) Please bear with me as I am clearing out the clutter of the previous communications, and will be summarily burning all irrelevant intel from the last guild. ((Cleaning house on the old Forum messages, so we have a new place to make posts that feels more our own.))

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you,

Father Therion Elrain, Champion of Galladel
Steward of Stortmouth, Drega'mire
Master, Rogue's Guild of Travance

OOG: Brian T.
Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Beinion (Beardy McFeatherbow) Thallor (Kevin G.), Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist), Mantel (sigma-j)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds