House Blood Moon

• Kestrel
  • Thank Yous: 129
26 Feb 2019 23:48 - 27 Feb 2019 00:12 #1 by Kestrel (Kestrel)
House Blood Moon was created by Kestrel (Kestrel)
I have been dealing with and collecting information on the Mortal Hunter House, Blood Moon, for almost 2 years now. In that time I have intercepted, stolen, or copied most of their communications that have passed through Travance. I will do my best to find them, transcribe my personal notes, as well as what notes I have from the research done by Starling and Belegchand and make them available to read. I'm sure Starling and Belegchand may bring their own notes as well, but more copies is never a bad thing.

Blood Moon is the opposing Order to the Witch Hunter's House Laurent-Belmont. It is lead by the master mortal hunter, true warlock, and former black sorcerer, Renior Fai and his symbiote. I identified and ended Renior's first student in Travance about 2 years ago. She was stalking and watching and taking notes. Several more students have come since then, and we have put a stop to them. They hunted us. Some have reached the point of turning into negative energy creatures, and some have not. They need trophies to prove their worth and keep their lives. Take care of each other. Guard your minds. The whispers have already begun. Don't let them in. I can still help you, my offer stands.

If you remember a while ago when the town was beset by unusual types of undead and several mortal hunter students. This is that same House. Renior has come to town in person twice. The first time we paid a heavy price. The second time he came to talk. Or rather, they came to talk. Knowing what you are up against is key. Renior is fading fast, but may not be lost. Loss and despair lead him to this point. I believe he is worth saving. It, however, is very strong.

I am happy to share everything else I know, but for now have to go search out all the notes.

I know you have eyes here.
If you see this, there is hope yet. Think of her.
If you see this, you said you didn't know if I had what it takes. Come find out.

Ser Kestrel Laurent-Belmont
Dame Warlord of Kaladonia
First Mate of the Winged Victory
Master Hunter & Council Member for House Laurent-Belmont
Fyperia's Wisdom - Knight Champion of High Queen Fyperia Maitel

Alt: Cynon Terrwyn of Grimwyr
House Liones
Lieutenant Commander of the Kormyrian Army

OOG: Crystal R.
New Player Representative
Last edit: 27 Feb 2019 00:12 by Kestrel (Kestrel).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Caelvan (Caelvan), Annora (Karen), Ergos (arieslink), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Byron Qua
  • My word is my bond.
  • Thank Yous: 70
27 Feb 2019 10:46 #2 by Byron Qua (byronqua)
Replied by Byron Qua (byronqua) on topic House Blood Moon
Kestrel,
Forgive me for addressing you so informally
I would be very interested in learning all I can from you about these enemies and tactics in general.
Your research and knowledge are a treasure.

On my honor,

Jericho Hǔ lì (Byron)
"Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley."

Squire to Sir Odette D. Lucatiel
Private in the Kormyrian Army
27 Feb 2019 12:35 #3 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic House Blood Moon
Kes,

Is this the organization who chooses to deliver their orders and taunts on the remains of Grove Spirits? If so, not only will my sword swing for the innocents they hunt, but as justice for Arawyn's faithful protectors.

Let me know if there is any matter that I may assist you or the other Witch Hunters with (personally or within my office's station) in the coming days.

Take care everyone. These beings are extremely dangerous and potent mortals. Know that while they may bleed, it'll take a lot to bring them down.

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
27 Feb 2019 17:15 #4 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Replied by O. Nesterin (kuemanner) on topic House Blood Moon
If i am not mistaken, Arradir, they are one in the same.

Kes, you know I am with you on this till the end. If you need help with anything, just find me. I'm sure you and I will be working closely on this.

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
  • Naranbaatar Aiki
  • Will generally just drink tea and eat sashimi
  • Thank Yous: 158
27 Feb 2019 19:11 #5 by Naranbaatar Aiki (aikichi)
Replied by Naranbaatar Aiki (aikichi) on topic House Blood Moon
Kestral,

Whatever you would need of me is at your service.

Naranbaatar Aiki
Squire to Count Sebastian Everest, Warden of Kormyre
Former Warlord Castellan to Corvencia
Legionnaire Commander, Kormyrian Army
"In service to the people"

OOG Name: Robert "Ira" Torres [MARSHAL]
  • Kestrel
  • Thank Yous: 129
28 Feb 2019 06:00 #6 by Kestrel (Kestrel)
Replied by Kestrel (Kestrel) on topic House Blood Moon
Thank you, everyone. I appreciate the help and look forward to working with you all to keep people from falling. Either to death or to these dark whispers.

Don't worry about it, Jericho. I'm not really one to stand on formality. Half the time people just shout 'hey blue' to get my attention. And I am happy to share anything and everything I know. I may not be the strongest fighter physically, but I love information gathering and strategy. Thank you, that means a lot.

Yes, these are the people that were skinning Grove Spirits. I'm sorry. I'm happy to have you fighting with me, and will continue to do whatever I can to help you get justice for what they have done.

Look to the vines
Renior's wife was a Dryad. She was murdered, but her spirit is hanging on. Grief, heartbreak, and rage drove Renior to become what he is now. Underneath it all, Renior himself is just a man desperately lost in pain and loneliness.

If a tall frightened Sylph comes to town, please find me. This is Echo. We got them away from Blood Moon and have been hiding them. They were in danger of becoming a witch, but I can help them.

Arradir is right, they are very powerful. The last time House Blood Moon showed up, it was a long night for all of us. While we have killed one of his students, most of the time the best we could do was catch them. Renior/ his symbiote killed the others themselves remotely with huge blasts of negative energy. Getting caught means they have failed and will be killed.

If you want to question them, do it fast. They will be watching. I brought about the end of his first mortal hunter student by overpowering her mind and forcing her to talk to me until a portal opened and a targeted energy blast left little remaining of her. The first time Renior came to town after that, he knew me and knew what I had done. Even how I had done it.

And for that, he tried to convince me to join his house. I have been refusing for almost two years now. In that time, Renior or his symbiote have used their dark whispers to overpower my mind at least three times, and sent me hunting you. Specifically the other witch hunters or people who have interfered.

If this happens again, take me out. Fix it or drop me, just do it quickly. Now the whispers are everywhere. Don't listen.

Ser Kestrel Laurent-Belmont
Dame Warlord of Kaladonia
First Mate of the Winged Victory
Master Hunter & Council Member for House Laurent-Belmont
Fyperia's Wisdom - Knight Champion of High Queen Fyperia Maitel

Alt: Cynon Terrwyn of Grimwyr
House Liones
Lieutenant Commander of the Kormyrian Army

OOG: Crystal R.
New Player Representative
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ephrem (bamore62)
28 Feb 2019 07:18 #7 by Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon)
Replied by Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon) on topic House Blood Moon
To add to what Kestrel said, it is reasonable to assume that they will be hunting us again. Stick together, and work in teams. If there are any newer or less experienced witch hunters, or even those with our skill set who do not wish to be recognized as witch hunters, come find myself, Lorelai, Amalthea, Kestrel, or Marika. We can help you.

Reyna Del Dragon Reign
Squire to Lady Lois Heimdell of Albriar
Master Witch Hunter
Robin of the Winged Victory
Daughter to the late Argyle Del Dragon Reign

OOG: Carter Sneeringer
  • Byron Qua
  • My word is my bond.
  • Thank Yous: 70
28 Feb 2019 07:49 #8 by Byron Qua (byronqua)
Replied by Byron Qua (byronqua) on topic House Blood Moon
Reyna,
I am very interested in becoming a student of your school of martial combat.

On my honor,

Jericho Hǔ lì (Byron)
"Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley."

Squire to Sir Odette D. Lucatiel
Private in the Kormyrian Army
28 Feb 2019 08:29 #9 by Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon)
Come find me this feast, Jericho. I am more than happy to speak with you.

Reyna Del Dragon Reign
Master Witch Hunter

28 Feb 2019 10:39 #10 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic House Blood Moon
Kes, do not apologize for their actions though I thank you for the condolences. They will face justice for the crimes they have enacted upon Arawyn's servants. The Hunt is with us all this Feast.

I will echo what Reyna and Kes have said: take precautions against these predators. Any Guardsmember will ensure your safe passage should you be unable to find a large enough group to journey into the night.

I encourage us all to follow the Witch Hunting Houses' lead this month; they know more about confronting these foes than the majority of us. Hopefully, this will be over swiftly.

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kestrel (Kestrel)
  • Damien Marcain
  • Whatever it takes. No matter the cost. I will see justice done.
  • Thank Yous: 48
28 Feb 2019 11:37 #11 by Damien Marcain (Mike P.)
Replied by Damien Marcain (Mike P.) on topic House Blood Moon
Reyna,

I believe we spoke last feast. If you remember, my skillset is very similar to that of yourself and your Witch Hunters, and I do often call myself a Hunter of sorts. I will be finding you this upcoming feast, if it pleases you. This topic is one I know little about, and I'd like to err on the side of caution.

~Damien Marcain
Vassal of Albriar
Archivist of the Order of the Sagewardens

(OOG: Mike Packi)
28 Feb 2019 15:44 #12 by Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon)
Private Marcain, I would love to speak with you at your convenience. I will make myself as available as possible in or around the Inn Friday night for any who wish to find me.

Reyna Del Dragon Reign
Master Witch Hunter

The following user(s) said Thank You: Damien Marcain (Mike P.)
  • Terzak
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Tell me, thief, do you know anything about MAGIC?
  • Thank Yous: 154
01 Mar 2019 00:29 #13 by Terzak (TheArchMage)
Replied by Terzak (TheArchMage) on topic House Blood Moon
Mortal Hunters....were those the ones leaving cryptic messages in broken Ancient Kormyrian?

Regardless, my spells are at your disposal, Kestrel. To stand against an unrepentant Weave-breaker is my sworn duty, especially one that hunts mortals for sport.

-Terzak

By my hand,
Professor Terzak Winstonshire

OOG: Will Harrington
  • Starling
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 113
01 Mar 2019 15:08 #14 by Starling (starling)
Replied by Starling (starling) on topic House Blood Moon
As far as the Dryad whose spirit is involved: her name is Bloom. She was a healer who lost her children and was murdered shortly after. If anyone wants to know her story as I understand it, and by extension an important part of Renior's, I will gladly tell it.

I and a few others have spoken to her spirit, but only briefly. Finding where she was buried or getting in contact once again with her spirit would, I believe, be extremely helpful.

Squire to Lord Angelica Tellinghast
Viceroy of Drega'mire

OOG: Alice Bryson
Marshal, New Player Rep
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.609 seconds