Rogue's Guild April Meeting

• Brian T.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You cannot escape me, even through death.
  • Thank Yous: 186
08 Apr 2019 21:12 - 08 Apr 2019 21:14 #1 by Brian T. (Renthios)
Rogue's Guild April Meeting was created by Brian T. (Renthios)
Greetings Subjects of Travance,

The Rogue's Guild will be having its meeting just at 1 bell on the second evening of this Feast gathering. Again, to avoid confusion, that is one hour after midnight, on the second night in the Proper. We will meet at the Blackbird Tavern, and adjourn someplace nearby. This will likely be a very quick meeting, we will review some requests from the previous month, and address any new business.

New and returning faces are always welcome, please do not hesitate to show up if you think this is something that might interest you. You need not even be a full-on practitioner of the larcenous arts to join, we are accepting any and all walks of life into our organization, because you never know when someone's particular set of skills may come into play. If you have any questions, you may find myself, or one of the other Rogue Council members if they are known to you, and we will be happy to address your needs.

Also, if you have attended a meeting in the past two or three months, and still have not received your key ((aka applied for Guild forum access)), please come and see me this Feast, or send missive to me privately ((Facebook or PM here)), that way I can make sure that is taken care of appropriately.

Regards,

Father Therion Elrain, Champion of Galladel
Master, Rogue's Guild of Travance
Steward of Stortmouth, Drega'Mire

OOG: Brian T.
Marshal
Last edit: 08 Apr 2019 21:14 by Brian T. (Renthios).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist), Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.463 seconds