From My Travels

15 Apr 2019 23:39 #1 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
From My Travels was created by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
As most of you know, quite a few moons back I was outlawed for 'stealing' information from the Count. In reality, we were making myself a target for the Duke, and it worked. I was broken out of the prison in Drega by someone who became my traveling partner, and I began an almost 5 moon trip across Kormyre to meet Duke Baliol. While I have given most of my information to some people, I want to post it all here so everyone has access to it and it can be utilized as necessary.

First and foremost, I was gotten across the rift through a smuggling caravan. There are a few I know of now, and the one I traveled on definitely will go to the highest bidder.

My first real stop was at Hauxwell. There I found the original Lord and Lady in the prisons and some new man put in their place. I managed to sneak into the prisons and you can read the letter I acquired for Odette on her posting.

As we traveled along the great cliffs of Ravenhurst, I came upon where the Blazing Suns are building a fortress that will be the new seat of their version of the church of Valos. They are raising a formidable army there and some pretty advanced weaponry around it.

The final big stop was in Althawine. It had recently looked like a lot was put into it to help build it up and fortify it. From the information I gathered, it seems that it is being built up to be the Duke's seat if he cannot reclaim Loez. There is a tower there with... some sort of device. I could not get into it and neither could the rebellion that has a cell there. But it was able to block any incoming (and I am assuming outgoing) psionics to me because I had lost my regular check-ins I was getting while I was there. We theorize that this might be what has also been affecting any sort of portal/teleportation abilities as well.

After this I went to Grimwyr because I heard they were working on the gates of passage and needed the coordinates that I had. I'm sure most of you know the stories from the refugees about what went down there as well as the information about the Lord Chancellor being a true warlock.

I hope this proves useful to you all and can help us in our future efforts.

Khala Stormbringer

Main Character: Khala Stormbringer
Alt: Keladry Aybara

OOG: JymmeAnne Walton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Terzak (TheArchMage), Reyna Del Dragon (reynadeldragon), Kraden Arrav (Kraden_Arrav)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds