*Parchment with a green feather attatched*

• Kraden Arrav
  • "For the strength of the pack is the wolf, but the strength of the wolf is the pack."
  • Thank Yous: 16
25 May 2019 03:38 #1 by Kraden Arrav (Kraden_Arrav)
*Parchment with a green feather attatched* was created by Kraden Arrav (Kraden_Arrav)
To my fellow Travancians, I'm looking to gather a small group of warriors and adventurers. My only requirements are that you must know how to wield a blade, and that you work well with others. Those that are interested come find me at some point this moon. If you are interested but do not know me, look for the green feathers like the one I left for you.

《OOG- Craig Carl》
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Aseir Belberk (quakefile), Evelyn Hawkes (krishickey)
26 May 2019 16:51 #2 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
Replied by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby) on topic *Parchment with a green feather attatched*
Hay naybor

ye stikin vermin or ye stikin folk?

Askin fer a frend.

Yer naybor,
Tom Bell
Ratcatcher

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
House Elder of House Bastion
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: -Ben .H
Monster Marshal
  • Kraden Arrav
  • "For the strength of the pack is the wolf, but the strength of the wolf is the pack."
  • Thank Yous: 16
27 May 2019 18:14 #3 by Kraden Arrav (Kraden_Arrav)
Replied by Kraden Arrav (Kraden_Arrav) on topic *Parchment with a green feather attatched*
Im interested in aiding the war efforts and create a group to safeguard Travance from those that want to bring harm to us. Point in case: "stickin vermin"

《OOG- Craig Carl》
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds