Rogue's Guild Meetings - Extended Feast

• Brian T.
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You cannot escape me, even through death.
  • Thank Yous: 186
28 May 2019 23:00 #1 by Brian T. (Renthios)
Rogue's Guild Meetings - Extended Feast was created by Brian T. (Renthios)
Evening Travance,

It has been decided that there will be two official meetups for the extended Feast. The first will be at midnight tomorrow (Wednesday), please meet at the Blackbird Tavern as promptly as possible. There will be discussion of some work that can be done while we are in town. I need a few people hunted down, there's treasure to be found, and there are still some areas that need to be reclaimed to increase our resource network. I apologize for the short notice on the work that needs doing, but it only just crossed my desk this morning. More information will be available at the first meeting.

The second meeting will be held at 1 bell after midnight on the usual Feast day (Saturday), most likely at the Blackbird. There we will discuss more long-term work coming up, but come prepared with any questions you have about operations. The goal of this meeting will be to create a pool of knowledge so that we may know who has decided to become members, who is still unsure, and then a general inquiry as to the talents any members bring to the table. I have already heard from a few of you, but there are several others still that I need to speak with.

As always, if these times do not work for you, please feel free to come and find any of the Guild Council members, or myself, whenever you have a moment, and we will try to speak with you and address your needs.

Thanks, and see you tomorrow!

~Father Therion Elrain, Champion of Galladel
Master, Rogue's Guild of Travance

OOG: Brian T.
Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beinion (Beardy McFeatherbow) Thallor (Kevin G.)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.413 seconds