A Call to the Argenti and Those Interested in the Downfall of the All Fathers.

• Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
07 Jun 2019 12:15 #1 by Narcis (ChrisR)
I will preface this with none who are interested will be turned away, but please mind and respect what any Argenti may say, for we are seeking solutions to what ails us in rebuilding our homeland.

After deliberation with our Emissary, as well amongst a group of us, we have decided to perform a ritual next feast in which we will utilize the blood from a vampire lieutenant in order to scry the location of his sire in hopes to in the end find the location of where the All Fathers meet. No specifics of the ritual have been decided but some various goals and as such have been suggested. I propose we meet on Friday Night of late June's festivities to plan out how we would like to proceed with this ritual. I suggest if you have ritual supplies that are important to your Kumpania, family or your heritage as an Argenti that you consider bringing those. You will obviously still be allowed to help perform the ritual if you are unable to attend this planning meeting.

The plan is to perform this ritual Saturday Night betwixt the hours of midnight and the witching hour, depending on how long it takes to collect people and perform. So I suggest you try your best to be ready for that time.

I cannot ensure the outcome of this ritual or anyone's safety, so I suggest you wear black, in case whatever we see decides to look back.

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
  • Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
08 Jun 2019 20:49 #2 by Aria (Aria)
Nadia,
While not of the Argenti blood I have a great interest in helping you with this, seeing it succeed as well as seeing your people get their homeland. So if you will have me, I would like to help in any way possible, please let me know what you need and I will strive to make it happen. I will make sure that I am available at the times you stated.

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
10 Jun 2019 01:27 #3 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic A Call to the Argenti and Those Interested in the Downfall of the All Fathers.
Tari,
You are fine. We've already chosen to let you in and as our cousin says we're not turning away the respectful.

To explain to the Gadje,
You are to wear black. End of statement. Black will keep eyes off you and make you less likely the befell a curse.

Kin,
Wear orange, wear yellow, wear gold, wear red, wear black, and wear silver; less you find yourself dead. We will bring silver bells for the gadje.

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
  • Cara Easton
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • I do not fear the dark. Only then can you see the stars.
  • Thank Yous: 324
10 Jun 2019 11:23 - 10 Jun 2019 11:24 #4 by Cara Easton (Raeelle)
Nadia-

You have my powers at your disposal. I will be glad to aid in whatever you need. You know my history with blood rituals and magic, as well as my experience with scrying and divination, and I will do what you ask to aid in this.

Alt : Laurel Astraeus

OOG: Rae L
Marshal
Card Staff
Last edit: 10 Jun 2019 11:24 by Cara Easton (Raeelle).
10 Jun 2019 21:31 #5 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
I may not be able to do much more than protect others should something choose to attack, but I will help however I can. If you will have me.

~Squire Keladry Aybara

Main Character: Khala Stormbringer
Alt: Keladry Aybara

OOG: JymmeAnne Walton
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
11 Jun 2019 10:09 #6 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Unless there are serious reservations about meeting as soon as we can Friday Night, I suggest we try and gather as quickly as possible to figure out how we would like to perform the rite so that we may continue on and have ample time for preparation.

Storyteller / Marshal
11 Jun 2019 19:43 #7 by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes)
Replied by Sergei Petsho (Bran MacInnes) on topic A Call to the Argenti and Those Interested in the Downfall of the All Fathers.
Nadia,

My knowledge and power will be added to this cause.

Sergei

"What do you take me for? Some kind of big damn hero?"
Sergei Petsho, Voivode and Steward of Inovar, Owner and Masseur Extraordinaire of Magic Hands Massage.

"What, it's for my research, I swear!"
Nigel Whitworth, Gentleman Apothecary

"Here, kid, suck on this and shut up for a while."
Aengus MacAengus Hesperus, Professional Old Person

OOG: Chris Zipeto
Storyteller
  • Damien Marcain
  • Whatever it takes. No matter the cost. I will see justice done.
  • Thank Yous: 48
12 Jun 2019 08:47 #8 by Damien Marcain (Mike P.)
((As always, the page is burnt.))

My family left me in an orphanage when I was little, and it was my argenti parents that adopted me and took care of me. I want to help get their home back. If you need fire, I have fire.

-Azwren Vayli

~Damien Marcain
Vassal of Albriar
Archivist of the Order of the Sagewardens

(OOG: Mike Packi)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
13 Jun 2019 00:40 #9 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Whenever you would like to meet on Friday of the gathering, I will be there; however, I do tend to sleep at some point of the witching hour, so I will not be present for the ritual I help to plan. You are all my family.

~Nalick

13 Jun 2019 01:11 #10 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
SCUSE ME BUT,

WHAT DOES AN EVERYONE'S DADDY GOTTA DO WIT OUR ARGENTI BROTHERS AN SISTERS AND WHY WE TRYNA SORT EM?

YER NAYBOR
TOM BELL
RATCATCHER

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
House Elder of House Bastion
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: -Ben .H
Monster Marshal
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
13 Jun 2019 10:37 #11 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Tom Bell,

I appreciate your pursuit of knowledge. To clarify, when Esmeralda, the daughter of Pesmerga, awoke and called the vampires under her control to come with her to Argentia to rebuild, not all of them made it there in time. When the town took care of the Blood Witch Vampire, her death allowed some of these vampires to regain sentience and control of themselves. Some that did not remain under Esmeralda's control formed a council, similar to one that existed when my great grandfather Pesmerga ruled in Alok Malagan. These vampires refer to themselves as The All Fathers and have at least on one occasion tried to manipulate Esmeralda to thwart her efforts.

Now I cannot claim I personally know what their end goal is, but in the very least anyone who wants to thwart the blood from which I come and ruin the chances of a great homeland being rebuilt needs to be dealt with. In the most basic of "Why should anyone care?" ways, it's a council of extremely intelligent and powerful vampires who can create more.

They can become quite the pest, and left unchecked will probably reproduce as quickly as rats.

Nadia Brzezinski-Malagan

Storyteller / Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eden Heimdell (amalthea), Verrill Lebastion (Wellby), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
14 Jun 2019 06:30 #12 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
OH HELL YEH,

THANK YE FOR YER ANSWR! IF ANY VERMIN HURTIN MY NAYBORS CHANCS OF KNOWIN WHAT HOME FEELS LIKE IMMA SEND EM STRAGHT WAYS TO GALLADEL! SAY WHEN AN WHR AND ME AN THESE ALL FATHERS GONNA HAVE WORDS!

YOUR NAYBOR
TOM BELL
RATCATCHER

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
House Elder of House Bastion
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: -Ben .H
Monster Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aria (Aria)
15 Jun 2019 15:23 #13 by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist)
Replied by Arradir Go-Dringol (DaPhysicist) on topic A Call to the Argenti and Those Interested in the Downfall of the All Fathers.
I will do my best to attend both the planning and the ritual. You'll all have my emerald blade in this.

The Insightful, Knight of Pendarvin
OOG: Joe Glaser | Marshal
17 Jun 2019 11:34 #14 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic A Call to the Argenti and Those Interested in the Downfall of the All Fathers.
We would appreciate if we could hold the ritual just before 12 bells? Say 11 would be preferable.

Moostrav Potrevski

Jacob F.
  • Darius Redmaw
  • How you think when you lose determines how long it will be until you win - GK Chesterton
  • Thank Yous: 81
20 Jun 2019 23:36 #15 by Darius Redmaw (jackcoyle27)
Should I be in the proper, I will be there. Even if I am not of the Argenti people, my beloved is, and those who know me know I will never hold back at the chance to fight a battle worth fighting.

Darius Red-Maw
Champion of Agaura

alt Thaddeus Black
"Plain, simple Thaddeus"

OOG Jack Coyle
  • Seth
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 163
22 Jun 2019 20:53 #16 by Seth (Kurteth)
I owe a debt. I'll be there

Seth

[hr]

OOG:Ben Carlson
23 Jun 2019 21:03 - 23 Jun 2019 21:05 #17 by Balthazar Manfri Vano Zopolya (Balthazar)
Replied by Balthazar Manfri Vano Zopolya (Balthazar) on topic A Call to the Argenti and Those Interested in the Downfall of the All Fathers.
*A note of fine parchment, with a black ribbon hanging from a seal of purple wax*

I have heard whispered plans for this council of cousins, plotting some great deeds beyond the rift.
This is not why I have ventured to Travance, but if fortunes are kind I shall attend this council, and I shall bring my brothers.
The Kumpania Zopolya will hear the words you speak.
I make no commitment of my wealth and blood to your cause.
Woe often befalls those who make war with the past.

In Gratitude,
-Balthazar Manfri Vano Zopolya

OOG: Andrew Katz

Andrew
Last edit: 23 Jun 2019 21:05 by Balthazar Manfri Vano Zopolya (Balthazar).
23 Jun 2019 23:11 #18 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Bakthazar of the Zopolya, and the Zopolya family

Do you proclaim nobility with the purple, you have us intrigued. Though whether you are barovi or head of clan will become evident.
Understand this is no war with the past, but the present.
We stand now with the ability to lead our people to sanctuary,
and as the head of house Potrevski we flagellantly fight for our people.

In the matter of your wealth young man, woman, or child. No need to worry your frying isles, for although we lead the house Potrevski; we care deeply for our kin and are always welcome to seek asylum with us.

Moostrav Potrevski

Jacob F.
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
24 Jun 2019 09:49 - 24 Jun 2019 13:22 #19 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Moostrav,

We can certainly attempt to perform this ritual at 11 bells on the day of the feast, though as things tend to get pretty hectic, it may not be possible to gather everyone and perform this ritual. However, if the timing is extremely off, we could push it to Sunday during the day, though given the targets of our ritual, it seems like a better time to do it during the dark hours. Let's talk about it Friday when we gather to plan the ritual.

Balthazar,

I do not think we have met and thusly I look forward to that moment.
I promise I do not wish to relieve you of your wealth or your blood for this purpose. My only desire is to rid my grandmother of the vampires who are trying to sabotage her efforts of rebuilding our homeland. If you need more elucidation besides what I had given Tom Bell a few pieces of parchment above, please let me know and I will explain more in depth.

Nadia Brzezinski -Malagan

Storyteller / Marshal
Last edit: 24 Jun 2019 13:22 by Narcis (ChrisR).
24 Jun 2019 18:27 #20 by Balthazar Manfri Vano Zopolya (Balthazar)
Replied by Balthazar Manfri Vano Zopolya (Balthazar) on topic A Call to the Argenti and Those Interested in the Downfall of the All Fathers.
*Another note, this time apparently scribbled more hastily but still bearing the same distinctive ribbon and purple wax*

Offers of hospitality have been few and far-between, and for this the esteemed Elder Potrevski has my gratitude and respect, and also the gratitude of my brothers.
As to questions of my lineage, I am no Barovi. Zopolya veins carry Taleshi blood.
As to questions of my nobility, I have no answer. Except perhaps to ask in turn.: Is true and honest nobility granted in blood, or forged in deed?

And as to Nadia of the Malagan, I find myself at an advantage. Although we have never met, the weight of your name precedes you. I also look forward to our meeting, and the mutual opportunities that such concordance may allow.

In Gratitude,
Balthazar Manfri Vano Zopolya

Andrew
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
24 Jun 2019 18:57 #21 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
I am not going to be around this feast do to other business I must attend to, but any assistance that i can provide, as stated before, I can and will. Admittedly I do not know much about the Argenti heritage but would be more than willing to listen, learn and help in any way possible in getting your people back the home they once lost.

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
  • Django
  • Thank Yous: 47
24 Jun 2019 20:49 #22 by Django (Topgunwov)
Allies and Amigos,

I will unfortunately be unable to attend THE FIRST MEETING this upcoming friday, as my travels have taken me just far enough away that it will take longer than expected to arrive in town. I shall, however, be present to represent my own kumpaña for the ritual itself. Please alert me in advance of the ceremonies as to our exact plans. I have been assisting in the aid regarding dealing with the Allfathers already and would like to see this through to the end. True Argenti shall find themselves glory and victory this moon in our endeavors, and I shall be along to aid however I can.

With Eager Anticipation,

Captain Django de Barovi

Commodore Django, the Sunseeker
Kormyrian Navy, Captain of the K.S.S. Ironscale
Rooster of the Winged Victory
Vassal to Kaladonia

OOG: Evan Wovsaniker
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
25 Jun 2019 00:07 - 25 Jun 2019 00:07 #23 by Aleister (Aleister)
I will take effort to be present
and watch over you, Dia,
While you work your magics.

Nikolai Maximilian Malagan

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
Last edit: 25 Jun 2019 00:07 by Aleister (Aleister).
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
26 Jun 2019 17:18 - 26 Jun 2019 17:18 #24 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Nesterin,
You know I always appreciate your willingness to assist. Be Safe until we see each other again!

Django,
I will make sure to apprise you of what the plan is as soon as I see you after the meeting. I would never keep that information from anyone, but especially you, friend.

Brother,
I look forward to seeing you should you be able to make it. You do not just have to watch all of us work magics, your help would be worthwhile to the cause, given your unique gifts.However, family time can be hard to find, and I appreciate every second of it that I can get.

Storyteller / Marshal
Last edit: 26 Jun 2019 17:18 by Narcis (ChrisR).
  • GJSchaller
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
27 Jun 2019 18:05 #25 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
(NOT GIDEON)

I'll be in town. Want me to add my deck to the divination on Saturday night?

~Carlos

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
27 Jun 2019 18:10 #26 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Carlos,
You know we would all be honored to have it, but my only desire is that you add it freely and willingly.

Storyteller / Marshal
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
02 Jul 2019 09:06 - 02 Jul 2019 09:07 #27 by Narcis (ChrisR)
((The parchment attached is smeared with blood the writing seems to take no concern, writing over blotches of dried blood.))

For those who were unable to make the ritual, I will describe briefly what occurred. Feel free at your leisure to inquire about specifics if you so desire them.

Our attempt to scry the Sire of the former vampire lieutenant was successful. However, his power outweighed what was expected and he was able to not only look back at at, but create a link, since we had imbibed a mixture of our own to increase our connection to him. I am unsure how many still have some form of dormant link besides myself and my brother. This however, angered him enough that we no longer need to know the location, it is likely at at least one All Father will make his way to our town in the near future. It is likely that even if the others were not originally stirred to act that after we engage the first they will be.

We also dealt with the Sea Witch Antoinette during this ritual as we shielded Esmeralda from the slew of hexes and curses that were bound to affect all Argenti. Only time will tell if we were successful on if they will land where we intended them to, but it seems that we have at least lessened the burden on her. I would personally like to offer my gratitude for everyone who helped especially during this part, we all were in extreme danger many times and no one was forced to do what they did and for your assistance I am thankful.

With the incoming threat of the All Fathers, I would like to remind people that I am in need of a vial of each of their blood. If for some reason I am not present or am incapacitated at the time of the death of an All Father I will pay in favors and gold for a vial of their blood. Assuming that I make it through the whole ordeal the blood will be extremely useful for my studies and would be the best gift I could get considering the giant targets that are on mine and my siblings backs.

Storyteller / Marshal
Last edit: 02 Jul 2019 09:07 by Narcis (ChrisR).
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
25 Jul 2019 07:25 #28 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Nadia,
Although I will not be in the Barony for the entire weekend perhaps I can lend some support for the few hours Friday night that I will be able to stop in before heading out to the dire situation in Glangsdale.
Friday night, as soon as official Baronial announcements have finished [oog right after lay-on] I will be conducting a Liturgy at the altar of light in the Adventures' Guild. One of the benefits is protection from being turned undead. This might be useful (although...apologies...[some erasures and scratching out of writing - at least several times] ...not retroactive) against things that we might be facing during the upcoming feast. This might be especially useful if any vampires are stirred up during the ritual later.
I am respectful that the Argenti are not much involved with the Eodran gods, but all are welcome to any Liturgy of the Church of Light. All - no matter which faith or no faith they adhere to - may receive the benefits.

Yours in Light,

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
25 Jul 2019 09:23 #29 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Thank you Ephrem, I think anyone who may be seeking to help against them should find their way to your liturgy, should they be one who would like to receive your assistance!

I look forward to seeing you Friday, hopefully at least, on the battlefield.

Nadia

Storyteller / Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ephrem (bamore62)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.826 seconds