Back Into The Dungeon!

22 Jun 2019 20:10 #1 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
Back Into The Dungeon! was created by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
Hello again folks! Khala here again with another exciting dungeon adventure opportunity! So for those who remember going down into some cool looking ruins with my good friend Arin, there was a crazy trapped and magic door. Turns out we need some skeleton keys made to get through. If my research is correct, we will need ones corresponding to the different types of casting (for example, twilight shard for starlight, glimmerwood for mystic, copper for fire, etc etc). If you have materials you can donate to help us out or if you are a smith who can make these, please let me know! We're going to need only some of them to get through, but all of them to get out. So if we can get multiple keys of each that would be fantastic to ensure that we're set and don't accidentally trap ourselves in there.

As for what's in there, I've been doing some research. Seems that it used to be home to a bunch of people considered outcasts. We'll most likely run into more of the constructs we've already dealt with, but from what I've been reading we've got a chance of undead and some other cool spooky things. Maybe a few spirits? Not sure... but it seems likely with some of the information I've found. But there should also be some cool Corinthian made items and artifacts in there! So treasure abound for those who like that, and plenty of adventure for those who just want the thrill of it!

Hopefully we'll be attempting another trip in on Saturday morning of Feast day. Not sure what time? We'll see. We all know how Travance works at this point. Who knows what's going to happen! But we'll do our best! As per usual, let me know if you want to come along and I'll do my best to hunt you down when it's time to go. Otherwise we'll make it known when we're about to leave! All are welcome and none will be turned away!

Main Character: Khala Stormbringer
Alt: Keladry Aybara

OOG: JymmeAnne Walton
    • Django
    • Thank Yous: 47
    22 Jun 2019 20:22 #2 by Django (Topgunwov)
    Replied by Django (Topgunwov) on topic Back Into The Dungeon!
    I believe I have Twilight Shard and Copper to supply,
    as long as I am compensated with whatever we end up finding down there I won't mind making use of them.
    I'll take a look at my supplies and let it be known if there are any other materials I can offer.
    Has the Door we encountered on our last expedition been properly analyzed?
    If not I can do something about that as well.

Keep me well informed.

Commodore Django, the Sunseeker
    Kormyrian Navy, Captain of the K.S.S. Ironscale
    Rooster of the Winged Victory
    Vassal to Kaladonia

OOG: Evan Wovsaniker
    • Byron Qua
    • My word is my bond.
    • Thank Yous: 70
    22 Jun 2019 20:33 #3 by Byron Qua (byronqua)
    Replied by Byron Qua (byronqua) on topic Back Into The Dungeon!
    My room in the Corvancian keep does need more furniture.

Count me in!

On my honor,

Jericho Hǔ lì (Byron)
    "Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley."

Squire to Sir Odette D. Lucatiel
    Private in the Kormyrian Army
    22 Jun 2019 20:44 - 22 Jun 2019 21:03 #4 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
    Replied by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme) on topic Back Into The Dungeon!
    Belegchand and I have been studying that door since our last expedition down there. Been taking trips. That's how we figured out we needed the keys. Those keys are what is needed to get us through. If the two of us can't get through a door, you know it's definitely well made! I will do my best to make sure people are compensated in some form for any donations they make if they can't get their hands on something in our adventures! Remember, even if you don't get something this moon, we will be returning multiple times and you will have plenty of chances to explore and scavenge what you can out of there!

• Last edit: 22 Jun 2019 21:03 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme).
    22 Jun 2019 22:36 #5 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
    Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Back Into The Dungeon!
    Consider the materials supplied.

I'm curious.

Even if I do not get the chance to go on this excursion myself, I'd love to be told about it.

-Ilana

OOG:
    Marcella Torres
    Land System Deputy
    New Player Marshal
    22 Jun 2019 22:56 #6 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
    Ilana, you are amazing! I have consulted my notes and specifically what we need are the following:
    -Aerobark
    -Copper
    -Crystal
    -Demonbone
    -Glimmerwood
    -Initrium
    -Twilight Shard

Whatever you are willing to give us would be great. Just gotta find a smith to make the keys!

• Aria
    • Elite Member
    • Elite Member
    • Thank Yous: 215
    23 Jun 2019 18:46 #7 by Aria (Aria)
    Replied by Aria (Aria) on topic Back Into The Dungeon!
    I continue to remain interested especially now that you mention people who were outcasts. I again, caution everyone to not just go touching things for the sake of wanting treasure, for we have unleashed more than one evil that way. I will be there as well. I have studied the door, and am eager to make sure this tomb is preserved as best way as possible.

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
    Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
    • Caelvan
    • Platinum Member
    • Platinum Member
    • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
    • Thank Yous: 487
    23 Jun 2019 20:12 #8 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
    Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Back Into The Dungeon!
    Khala,

Worse case, I have two daggers of each of those materials you can melt down for keys.

Let me know,

Caelvan Renaith
    March Warden of Selandrias
    [hr]
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
    Death's Will
    [hr]
    OOG:
    Conor Peckham
    -Marshal
    • Narcis
    • Administrator
    • Administrator
    • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
    • Thank Yous: 450
    24 Jun 2019 15:40 #9 by Narcis (ChrisR)
    Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic Back Into The Dungeon!
    Yes! We cannot get past the wall without these keys made! I will try and come by earlier to make sure these are done before we venture off, but preparation is the biggest boon to any delve into ruins!

OOG:Chris R.
    Storyteller / Marshal
    24 Jun 2019 23:31 #10 by Raine G. Darkmore (The Traitor Elf)
    Replied by Raine G. Darkmore (The Traitor Elf) on topic Back Into The Dungeon!
    To echo Ilana's offer, If more materials are needed I am also willing to supply what is needed.

~Raine G. Darkmore
    25 Jun 2019 21:57 #11 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
    You are all fantastic! Thank you! I am not sure if I am going to be around friday night, or if I am, for how long. Is there anyone willing to spearhead finding a smith to turn the materials from Ilana into skeleton keys? I would prefer to have AT LEAST 2 of each, if not more just in case something happens.

• 26 Jun 2019 16:10 #12 by Raine G. Darkmore (The Traitor Elf)
    Replied by Raine G. Darkmore (The Traitor Elf) on topic Back Into The Dungeon!
    Being as I have offered to supply the required materials, I will see to it that some keys are made ahead of time.

~Raine G. Darkmore
    Time to create page: 0.698 seconds