Looking for Work? Starting A Trade? Apply for Contracts with the 2nd Squadron!

• Fie!
  • Thank Yous: 58
27 Jun 2019 22:39 - 27 Jun 2019 22:43 #1 by Fie! (Triminac)
Hail, Adventurers!

The War spreads resources thin, and the strain can weaken the local economies. To invigorate local industry, the 2nd Squadron of the Fleet of Flowers is providing contracts to private businesses for those that need the market. If you are in need of work, and are uncertain as to what career might benefit you, consider taking up one of the options below. If you don't own a business, but you are willing to learn an appropriate trade, then we can allocate certain resources to you to get things underway until you get on your feet. If you do have business operations already, but are not connected to the right people, then we will help facilitate the proper network. Payment for your service will be based on your level of skill and efficiency.

Currently, we are in need of suppliers for the following three things: Rations, Ship Repair, and Arms/Armor

Rations: Everyone needs to eat, and I would prefer it that my soldiers eat well. Rather than have one good cook to a ship, we are requesting someone to oversee the distribution of fare for the entire squadron, as well as train the cooks to make sure they are keeping us right. Preferably, this should be someone with culinary experience who knows how to prepare food to prevent spoilage for long voyages. (Examples: Trade "Chef" and Raw Material "Fish" or "Wheat")

Ship Repair: Our vessels are expensive, and replacing them after each engagement simply will not do. We need a shipwright with the know-how to keep us afloat. Preferably this should go to people with both naval architecture and carpentry. Of course, this would greatly benefit from a direct line to lumber, rope, and iron. (Examples: Trade "Shipwright" and Raw Materials "Wood" or "Hemp")

Arms/Armor: While we prefer to resolve disputes without raising a weapon, we find that it works best when we still have them to raise. As many of our forces have been dedicated to service on land, especially the Raiders, we have a greater need for a wider variety of arms and armor to remain versatile in the field. The preference stands for those experienced with arquebi and cannons, but we are flexible on this. (Examples: Trade "Gunsmith" and Raw Materials "Iron" or "Black Powder")

If you are interested in the contracts, contact me at the Recruitment Station in Port Valandra (PM me or Facebook message me) or find me at a Baronial Feast. The Fleet of Flowers appreciates your time. Godspeed, Travancians.

(OOG: This is purely in reference to the new Trade System being tested these upcoming months. Once the appropriate materials and commodities are supplies, I will turn them into Service Contracts to be redeemed for gold or Lifestyle Build. Art Credit goes to Isaiah Roa)

Owen Piper
Admiral of the Kormyrian Royal Navy
Named Successor to Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz

OOG - Josh Heeder
Marshal and Personal Quest Team
Last edit: 27 Jun 2019 22:43 by Fie! (Triminac).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Ergos (arieslink), Evelyn Hawkes (krishickey), Axiana Lockmoore (Cassandra G), Cobus Puren (Jason T.)
  • Fie!
  • Thank Yous: 58
28 Jun 2019 19:50 #2 by Fie! (Triminac)
Readers,

You'd do the world a kindess to pay no further attention to the heckler above, for none can benefit from time or discourse with a serial harasser with no better way to spend his time than stalking a public posting solely to be inflammatory.

Readers, if you have interest in public works, do read the posting above. If not, I thank you for your time and wish you well in your business ventures.

Owen Piper
Admiral of the Kormyrian Royal Navy
Named Successor to Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz

OOG - Josh Heeder
Marshal and Personal Quest Team
01 Jul 2019 00:55 #3 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic Looking for Work? Starting A Trade? Apply for Contracts with the 2nd Squadron!
Yes, as he says above what is written here. The writings thereafter are writings of a leer man.
Though he finds himself maddened, for nothing would be to persist above that.

This is what happens when your the scholar who decides fish are fit to fight dogs on the land, and ask for sails so they may be fed helpfully. All the while of course simply plumpening, as newts of their kind hold no pride. Poor fool the scaleless fish.

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
  • Byron Qua
  • My word is my bond.
  • Thank Yous: 70
01 Jul 2019 10:58 #4 by Byron Qua (byronqua)
You mean I'm supposed to be getting actual coin for.my services, along with room and board.

I'm need to have a conversation with lord general Magnus.

In other news. JERICHO'S JULIENNE is open for contracts.

On my honor,

Jericho Hǔ lì (Byron)
"Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley."

Squire to Sir Odette D. Lucatiel
Private in the Kormyrian Army
  • Cobus Puren
  • Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile, smile, smile...
  • Thank Yous: 48
01 Jul 2019 15:53 #5 by Cobus Puren (Jason T.)
Hah, welcome to my first few months with the fleet, Jericho. Make sure to see if the rest of your unit are getting their pay too—as ‘heroes’ grunts like us got access to senior leadership they don’t, and goodness knows my Raiders wouldn’t have felt comfortable bugging the Old Man like I did!

Cobus Puren
Captain of the Kormyrian Royal Navy
Commanding officer, KSS Saguaro and the 1st Raider Force

(OOG: Jason Trommer)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.521 seconds