Battle Worn

28 Jun 2019 13:07 #1 by Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
Battle Worn was created by Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
To the People of Travance,
I'll be returning this feast from fighting on the front lines and am, unfortunately, worse for the wear. My mind and body are heavily exhausted from the continuous battles. I'll be, for the first time in a long time, taking it easy. This is a foreign concept to me, but my attending Physician Selby has noted that it's required for long term healing.

(Green headband due to injuries. My left knee is in bad shape.)

As such, I have two items to note.

1. I'll be tending bar at the Dragons Claw Inn from 10 bells to roughly 2 bells on Friday night. I'll be bringing some delicacies and food items for nourishment. I'll have them available for purchase, maybe a few gold per offering.

If you feel so inclined, come visit me and I'd be happy to feed you and bolster your spirit (Bardic Buffs) to aid you in your endeavors.

2. Given my physical condition, I may require the assistance of a guard to protect me if I'm required to travel around the Proper. My skillset may be required and walking alone in my current state would be foolish. If someone would like to assist me in this matter, please let me know. I'd be most appreciative of your company and protection.

With Duty, Honor, and Trust,

Ravyn
Sgr. of the Baronial Guard, Constable of Albriar, and Commander of the Sagewood Guard

Main: Ravyn Aeronwen, Constable of Albriar, Vassal of Albriar, Knight Commander of the Order of the Sagewardens, Commander of the Sagewood Guard, and Professor of Bardics at Darkwood Academy
Alt: Vespertine Crimson, Owner of the Crimson Tide and Entertainer for the Blackbird

OOG: Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cobus Puren (Jason T.)
  • Cobus Puren
  • Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile, smile, smile...
  • Thank Yous: 48
28 Jun 2019 13:23 #2 by Cobus Puren (Jason T.)
Replied by Cobus Puren (Jason T.) on topic Battle Worn
'No one is more professional than I' is the NCO watchword but you gotta take some time for yourself too---rest up and get better soon, Sarn't! If I'm around and you need to move around, give me a shout, least I can do after you saved my backside at March feast.

Cobus Puren
Captain of the Kormyrian Royal Navy
Commanding officer, KSS Saguaro and the 1st Raider Force

(OOG: Jason Trommer)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashley-Lynn Chrzaszcz (RavynAeronwen)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.492 seconds