Plague, Ambersoul Groves, and True Warlocks

02 Jul 2019 07:45 - 03 Jul 2019 16:44 #1 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Plague, Ambersoul Groves, and True Warlocks was created by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
A couple of quick notes.

First, my thanks to Dr. Murphy (a gentleman in a fine white coat) and Tulip (the friendly new gnome woman in town) for their diligence with assisting the more seasoned doctors with the plague. Your assistance was invaluable and we look forward to working with you in the future.

A set of notes were left on the scholar's table by an unknown passerby that I wanted to remind everyone of: Ravenheart, the first seat of the True Warlock Council, is searching out the Ambersoul Groves.

I thought perhaps this Ravenheart was the mysterious individual who opened the 11th door, but it is merely speculation and we should keep in mind we're still unsure who did or why. We had a few individuals keeping watch in the Proper on their own time while the majority were at the tree, but no significant disruptions were accounted for.

I am unsure if this was looked into as I had left the Proper early, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't forgotten. If anyone could update me on the treant, it would be appreciated.

Be well Travance!

[strike]Dam[/strike]Lady Ilana Darkwood-Zero
of Pendarvin

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Last edit: 03 Jul 2019 16:44 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Eden Heimdell (amalthea), Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
02 Jul 2019 17:06 #2 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic Plague, Ambersoul Groves, and True Warlocks
The treant that we rescued from the corrupted tree Saturday evening, Kanaki, also mentioned Ravenheart as being responsible for the tree's corruption in the first place. Probably related.
She did say that her intention was to seek 'him' out and make him pay for what he did to her.

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
03 Jul 2019 10:05 #3 by Evelyn Hawkes (krishickey)
Replied by Evelyn Hawkes (krishickey) on topic Plague, Ambersoul Groves, and True Warlocks
So that's what I felt in the focus?

Interesting.

- Dr. E. Hawkes
  • Cara Easton
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • I do not fear the dark. Only then can you see the stars.
  • Thank Yous: 324
03 Jul 2019 10:25 #4 by Cara Easton (Raeelle)
Replied by Cara Easton (Raeelle) on topic Plague, Ambersoul Groves, and True Warlocks
Kanaki indicated that she would be searching out the other Ambersoul Groves, so we may want to do research into potential locations.

Alt : Laurel Astraeus

OOG: Rae L
Marshal
Card Staff
  • Annora
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • SKRAW!
  • Thank Yous: 316
03 Jul 2019 14:13 #5 by Annora (Karen)
Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic Plague, Ambersoul Groves, and True Warlocks
We should try to remain in contact with Kanaki, if we can and if she's willing. Since we have similar goals, there is no reason for either us or her to go alone.

[hr]
OOG: Karen Y
Card Raptor
04 Jul 2019 12:24 #6 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Replied by O. Nesterin (kuemanner) on topic Plague, Ambersoul Groves, and True Warlocks
IF anyone can get me in contact with this Kanaki, i would greatly appreciate it. Her and i share very similar goals and I would love to help if i could.

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds