Missing Faun and Glade in Duke's Territory

18 Jul 2019 18:50 #1 by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf)
Missing Faun and Glade in Duke's Territory was created by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf)
Last Feast, a faun named Glimmermere reached out to us. Their friend, another faun, left their glade recently and hasn't been seen or heard from since. They reached out to us to help find their friend because without a faun being in the glade to protect it the local fauna, flora, and people are in danger. The problem is this glade is near Clystrn, which is in Duke Baliol's territory. Without the faun there, the glade is defenseless. Enzarond's influence and corruption can take it over. Any information that anybody has on the Faun, the Glade, and/or the magics there is invaluable. Please post what you can. The sooner we find this faun the sooner we can save the glade, help the people of Clystrn, and stop Enzarond.

Thanks,

Kanas Silverfang

OOG: Jeremy Schwartz
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aleister (Aleister), Nicoletta (fyperia)
  • Seth
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 163
18 Jul 2019 19:52 #2 by Seth (Kurteth)
Replied by Seth (Kurteth) on topic Missing Faun and Glade in Duke's Territory
Do you have confirmation Enzarond is behind the corruption of the Glade?

Is it accidental or is it purposed?

Seth

[hr]

OOG:Ben Carlson
18 Jul 2019 20:07 #3 by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf)
Replied by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf) on topic Missing Faun and Glade in Duke's Territory
Right now he's the most likely one behind it, due to the glade being right near Clystrn. A faery glade is a powerful place both magically and druidicly, and something he would want. It is something we need to research to confirm.

Kanas Silverfang

18 Jul 2019 21:22 #4 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic Missing Faun and Glade in Duke's Territory
From your wording, it sounds as if he may, not that he has?

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
19 Jul 2019 08:44 #5 by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf)
Replied by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf) on topic Missing Faun and Glade in Duke's Territory
More like he will, if he hasn't already. But we do not truly know until we find the glade. Any rumors of animals behaving strangely or warped plant life in the area would suggest that he is already there.

Kanas Silverfang

22 Jul 2019 22:02 #6 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
Replied by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby) on topic Missing Faun and Glade in Duke's Territory
HAY NAYBOR,

SO IMMA TUCH OUTTA SORTS WHEN IT COMES TO THE MACHNATNS OF THE FAIR FOLK SO EXCUSE ANY IMPOLITNES WHEN I ASK IF WE TRIED FIRE YET?

YER NAYBOR,
TOM BELL
RATCATCHER

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
House Elder of House Bastion
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: -Ben .H
Monster Marshal
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
22 Jul 2019 22:18 - 22 Jul 2019 22:18 #7 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Missing Faun and Glade in Duke's Territory
Have we any leads on the faun's whereabouts? Also, yes, have we implemented fire in any attempts in either location or retaliation?

~Nalick DeMarche

Last edit: 22 Jul 2019 22:18 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche). Reason: Grammar
  • Seth
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
22 Jul 2019 23:03 #8 by Seth (Kurteth)
Fire won't reach the glade, or if it does the wytchwood would snuff it out, assuming we are talking about the same incident. Normal fire, anyway.

As for magical we haven't been able to get close enough, all scouts claimed so anyway.

Seth

[hr]

22 Jul 2019 23:22 #9 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
Replied by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme) on topic Missing Faun and Glade in Duke's Territory
If the glade is near Clystern, it shouldn't be near the Wytchwood so that shouldn't be an issue. Do we have any leads on where to check for the missing faun? I feel like fire should be a last resort though. I'm no expert on magic, but maybe there's a way to reverse the corruption? You mentioned that the faun not being there makes the glade vulnerable. This leads me to believe that it is linked to the glade in some way. If that's the case, is there a way some magic users could utilize that link to find where it is? Forgive me if I'm asking silly questions, I'm just trying to fully understand the situation.

Squire Keladry Aybara
Private of the Baronial Guard

Main Character: Khala Stormbringer
Alt: Keladry Aybara

OOG: JymmeAnne Walton
23 Jul 2019 05:28 #10 by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf)
Lighting the glade on fire is a last resort, in case we aren't able to find the faun and the corruption takes over for good. But doing so means we would be putting the people of Clystrn at even more risk.

Kel, you are right in the fact that the faun is linked to the glade. So we can try tracking the faun using their connection to the glade, but that would likely require getting to the glade itself. As for reversing the corruption, it should be possible. We would need to research it to figure out how to do so.

Last whereabouts of the faun would be the glade. According to Glimmermere, their friend disappeared from the glade and has not been seen since.

Kanas Silverfang

• Maria Quincy
  • Strategy is a tool used to manipulate one's situation into the desired reality.
  • Thank Yous: 10
25 Jul 2019 13:45 #11 by Maria Quincy (halfcrumpet)
Replied by Maria Quincy (halfcrumpet) on topic Missing Faun and Glade in Duke's Territory
Answering the things that I can in order.

It's very likely that it's Enzarond. Yes it's on purpose. For what reasons, I don't know.

I found the glade. Whoever's responsible already got to it. It's dead. Something's looming over the place, but I can't tell what.

The faun wasn't there. There's no trace of them that I could tell.

Maria Elenor Quincy
Squire to Lord Admiral Demirosz

OOG: Luca Allen
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf)
  • Seth
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
25 Jul 2019 14:04 #12 by Seth (Kurteth)
What signs point to it being Enzarond?

Seth

[hr]

25 Jul 2019 17:16 #13 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic Missing Faun and Glade in Duke's Territory
Great, all we're really hearing is the glade is vulnerable, and you care because you think Enzarond is going to take it.
You should just take the Glade first and fight him off, honestly just kill the man and get it over with.

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.542 seconds