Our Victory at Alieander

• Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
29 Jul 2019 00:18 - 29 Jul 2019 00:28 #1 by Aleister (Aleister)
Our Victory at Alieander was created by Aleister (Aleister)
The city of Alieander was besieged by the forces of Duke Balliol last night, and in a heroic effort, you, -- the heroes of Travance -- were able to do the impossible. The 10th Legion was transported through the Gates of Passage in a risky attempt to challenge the assault and ensure the castle did not fall.

The effort you put in was incredible. The cohesion of your groups was unwavering. The determination for victory was burning like the greatest fires erupting from Mount Volcanus. I could not be more proud of every one of you for everything you did to ensure that the kingdom was not lost that night, and that the war continues on. We will continue to turn it in our favor, and we will continue to press forward.

Duke Balliol and Chancellor Enzarond had made their presence known on the field, likely expecting a decisive siege in their favor. However, what they did not anticipate was your ingenuity and valor. In masterful display, they were engaged in combat, and while their powers great and their escape swift, a clear and brutal message was sent to them. We do not accept defeat. by the hands of our own, blood was drawn from the Duke's body. He is not invincible and both he and Enzarond cannot ignore that.

Travance, you have done your kingdom a phenomenal service. Your continued work will see sound victory in the hands of the kingdom soon enough.

Thank you, for everything you have done and continue to do,

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
Last edit: 29 Jul 2019 00:28 by Aleister (Aleister).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angeliana (Angeliana)
  • Chris D
  • Thank Yous: 63
29 Jul 2019 12:17 - 29 Jul 2019 12:57 #2 by Chris D (Brogan)
Replied by Chris D (Brogan) on topic Our Victory at Alieander
To Echo Lord Demirosz statement
The Church of Glomm appreciates the trust that was put behind us in bring our legion into the battle, as we were I am sure, not the only force that volunteered. We appreciate the aid the heroes of Travance gave to ensure the gates could be over charged and the sacrifices made for each other and the Kingdom. I look forward to leading the 10th to further victories in the name of the Kingdom. And the Church of Glomm is committed to removing the threats to our great kingdom. I look forward to working hand in hand with those in command of the other forces through out the kingdom, to work on a swift end to this war. I look forward to having conversations with the Templars of the light church to help them protect their castle in Glangsdale.

Cyan Bloodbane
Warlord of the Church of Glomm

Cyan Bloodbane

oog- Chris D
Last edit: 29 Jul 2019 12:57 by Chris D (Brogan).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angeliana (Angeliana)
29 Jul 2019 20:44 #3 by Templar Aldric (Selrik)
Replied by Templar Aldric (Selrik) on topic Our Victory at Alieander
The Templars I am sure appreciate your concern, but as we are fielding our own forces, please utilize yours to help the ongoing war effort.

Templar Aldric
Champion Fisherman of Amanthyre
Prophet of the Holy Light
Templar of Valos

"The sacred writings are quite specific on the subject of killing, but are a bit fuzzier on the topic of kneecaps."

OOG - David McCormick.
  • Chris D
  • Thank Yous: 63
30 Jul 2019 08:30 #4 by Chris D (Brogan)
Replied by Chris D (Brogan) on topic Our Victory at Alieander
Templar
Perhaps you should discuss this with Templar Shamus before turning the help from the Church of Glomm down.

Warlord Bloodbane

Cyan Bloodbane

oog- Chris D
  • Matt D
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Photographer extraordinaire!
  • Thank Yous: 557
30 Jul 2019 11:08 #5 by Matt D (MattD)
Replied by Matt D (MattD) on topic Our Victory at Alieander
We can discuss this in a different venue. I'd rather not clutter Lord Denirosz's parchment praising the town with what may turn into a heated discussion.

Templar Nightwing

Elias Ashby
Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

Lord Templar Rayven Nightwing of the Order of Holy Light

(OOG - Matt D. - Photographer)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Templar Aldric (Selrik), Ephrem (bamore62)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.515 seconds