Something's Wrong

12 Aug 2019 21:11 #1 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Something's Wrong was created by Moostrav Potrevski ()
(**OOG NOT MOOSTRAV**)

Hey so, I know you all are busy and such, and prolly off doing stuff that's important. I real appreciate it, but um we got some folk out here not actin right. Some the farmhands came back to town tonight so scared their face's looked like bedsheets, saying they saw all sorts of stuff that I well just can't make sense of. That ain't even the worst of it with the august harvest coming up, the plants should be ripining about now but a good bunch of them are just dying. Like I said I don't know much here, but if you could spare the time to help look into it, please. Me and mine are goin to go hide out in the church or something later morrow or the next, whatevers going on I don't want to get wrapped up in it. Just hope to Valos things turn out okay.

Sincerely,
Liam Villein

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
12 Aug 2019 21:29 #2 by Darius Goldmane ()
Replied by Darius Goldmane () on topic Something's Wrong
I will make my way there immediately with whatever guard we can spare. Are any of these farmers in the church with you? I would like to interview them as quickly as possible to determine the nature of this threat.

Darius Goldmane
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard
Vassal of Kaladonia

OOG - Ryan Kramer
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
12 Aug 2019 21:35 #3 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Something's Wrong
Even if we can't find the farmers, we'll look at the crops. There aren't a great many things that can do that to otherwise healthy vegetation.

--Sgt. Nalick DeMarche

12 Aug 2019 21:40 - 12 Aug 2019 21:41 #4 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic Something's Wrong
(**OOG NOT MOOSTRAV**)

Joseph and them ran home to theirs. I did get him to draw me a picture befor he left, let me look round here for it. He did keep mumbling bout evil sticks, and had a mighty nice cut we had to tend too before he left.

Sincerely,
Liam Villein

Moostrav Potrevski

Jacob F.
Last edit: 12 Aug 2019 21:41 by Moostrav Potrevski ().
12 Aug 2019 21:53 #5 by Darius Goldmane ()
Replied by Darius Goldmane () on topic Something's Wrong
If there are any druids in the proper at the moment who have the time I would greatly appreciate your help with this. I suspect this is related to the various reports we have been getting from Alexi, and if this is either blight or corrupted nature of some sort I would like to have someone who knows more about those sorts of creatures than I do.

Darius Goldmane
Lieutenant of the Baronial Guard
Vassal of Kaladonia

OOG - Ryan Kramer
12 Aug 2019 22:03 - 12 Aug 2019 22:04 #6 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Replied by Moostrav Potrevski () on topic Something's Wrong

Here it is, found it.

Sincerely,
Liam Villein

Moostrav Potrevski

Jacob F.
  • Last edit: 12 Aug 2019 22:04 by Moostrav Potrevski ().
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Darius Goldmane ()
    • Annora
    • Elite Member
    • Elite Member
    • SKRAW!
    • Thank Yous: 316
    13 Aug 2019 00:36 #7 by Annora (Karen)
    Replied by Annora (Karen) on topic Something's Wrong
    We have been hearing reports of Blight affecting all areas of Travance lately, so it is likely your crop issues are connected.
    If there is talk of evil sticks, I do remember when we had to deal with those evil stick doll totem things? Courtesy of that infernal bird skinwalker? Don't know if it's the same thing making a reappearance.
    The good news is, all these issues are likely connected. So once we purge the taint of blight with extreme prejudice, the farm should be safe again. Please tell your farmhands to stay safe, and we will help restore the crops after the root of the problem is handled.

[hr]
    OOG: Karen Y
    Card Raptor
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Moostrav Potrevski ()
    13 Aug 2019 08:59 #8 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
    Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Something's Wrong
    Thank you for the information Liam,

There are several folks dedicated to patrols in the area and we'll use this information to try and reinforce the defenses.

If anyone is interested, I would like to try and catch one of these creatures to study them.

Sometimes being able to study the corpse of one of these things can give you an idea of how they attack. If we can work on that, we can show people how to defend themselves a bit better.

If there's any other physician with that talent interested in assisting, or one interested in learning, please let me know.

-Ilana

OOG:
    Marcella Torres
    Land System Deputy
    New Player Marshal
    13 Aug 2019 10:39 #9 by Jenn Cutter (Jenn)
    Replied by Jenn Cutter (Jenn) on topic Something's Wrong
    Ilana,

I would be more than happy to assist you in the studying of these creatures.

Dr. Selby Wainwright
    Viceroy of Albriar
    Quartermaster of the Blood Spirits Mercenary Company
    Acting Guildmaster of the Travancian Crafters Guild

OOG Jenn Cutter
    • Byron Qua
    • My word is my bond.
    • Thank Yous: 70
    13 Aug 2019 16:17 #10 by Byron Qua (byronqua)
    Replied by Byron Qua (byronqua) on topic Something's Wrong
    I would be more than happy to help hunt one of these creatures down.

On my honor,

Jericho Hǔ lì (Byron)
    "Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley."

Squire to Sir Odette D. Lucatiel
    Private in the Kormyrian Army
    Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
    Time to create page: 0.545 seconds