It took Grechin!

20 Aug 2019 22:57 #1 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
It took Grechin! was created by Moostrav Potrevski ()
So umm we where riding into the proper. Not safe out there this month we saw. So me and my wife, we jumped on Ol' Logan and road off. On our way here we started to come around the lake and all of a sudden this beast jumped out knocken me and the misses off rollen down into the lake. Now Ol'Logan's a horse that don't shy from a scrap. He dun bucked that thing right in the Brazen. The beasty reared around and smaked poor Ol'Logan in the head, who then bit it in the claw hand. It was about this moment in time that I realized I was falling, and upsidown. Not long after that realization, I met the earth in a dirt-filled grainy embrace. Least I broke Grechin's fall. Once I came too, Ol'Logans right leg came rolling down after us, then the beast dun snatched up Grechin before running up into the trees. Darn demon had her arm in it jaws, and she was screaming something fierce. I tried thowing what was left of Ol'Logan at the monster but it just ran off with my wife..... I don't know what to do here. I'm going to go get lost in a bottle. Someone let me know if you find her. I'll be hanging round one of the bars forgetting.

-Paul Meeks

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
  • Grashügel
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Safety Marshal
  • Thank Yous: 241
21 Aug 2019 08:51 - 21 Aug 2019 09:04 #2 by Grashügel (HAZMAT221)
Replied by Grashügel (HAZMAT221) on topic It took Grechin!
-Not gras-

I humbly invite you to fill the wife shaped void in you soul with the best drinks in town! May those who also fear the spooky and hangry plants find solace in the warm embrace of the liquor in the BLACKBIRD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget your woe and trouble with your best good friends in the safest place in Travance

ESTABON

"HEY, I REALLY LIKE IT HERE"~ Count Seabassman or something **

"NO BLIGHT IN MY DRINK! NO SIR!"~ Estabon

"I'M CARL CARLSON" ~ Carl Carlson

"What? What do you want?! I'm busy! No, I won't give you a quote, Estabon!"~Lady Heimdell

DRINK WITH THE BLACKBIRD!

*friendship and safety not guaranteed
**emphasis on something

Taylor Meise
Last edit: 21 Aug 2019 09:04 by Grashügel (HAZMAT221).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Wili (), Cara Easton (Raeelle), Moostrav Potrevski (), Ephrem (bamore62), Ninnyhammer (Anna Collins)
  • Ninnyhammer
  • Life is short and pleasures few and holed the ship and drowned the crew.
  • Thank Yous: 65
21 Aug 2019 10:16 #3 by Ninnyhammer (Anna Collins)
Replied by Ninnyhammer (Anna Collins) on topic It took Grechin!
Estabon has the savoir faire of a rabid mannerless raccoon, but if you do take up a stool in the Blackbird I can provide you with supper and a room in the neighboring inn: the Dragon's Claw. I would like a visual account of your wife so that we may keep a weathered eye for her. Your sorrow is surely beyond what words may mend, but I am sorry.

Lira Ninnyhammer, Baronial Inquisitor

OOG: Anna Collins
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
21 Aug 2019 10:27 #4 by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme)
Replied by Khala Stormbringer (Jymme) on topic It took Grechin!
I'll keep an eye out. When I'm not doing work I've been pretty much living in the woods around the Proper. If I see any indication of your wife I'll let you know. If there's any noticeable features or if you can remember what she was wearing, let me know.

-Khala Stormbringer

Main Character: Khala Stormbringer
Alt: Keladry Aybara

OOG: JymmeAnne Walton
  • Grashügel
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Safety Marshal
  • Thank Yous: 241
21 Aug 2019 10:42 - 21 Aug 2019 10:42 #5 by Grashügel (HAZMAT221)
Replied by Grashügel (HAZMAT221) on topic It took Grechin!
-not gras-

The correct term is mannerless Travancian Trash Panda.

Taylor Meise
Last edit: 21 Aug 2019 10:42 by Grashügel (HAZMAT221).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cara Easton (Raeelle)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.456 seconds