I don't know how to write screaming. But I'm screaming right now.

20 Aug 2019 23:36 #1 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
I don't know how to write screaming. But I'm screaming right now. was created by Moostrav Potrevski ()
I was just eating a sandwich over by the manor. You know minding my own business. Then all of a sudden I was covered in blood and I heard all this BWAK ing. I ran as fast as I can, and took cover under some bramble. I could rely use a doctor on account of it got my right foot, and it won't stop bleeding. I'll either be over by the Pendarvin statehouse or passed out somewhere along the way. I hope not though.

-Mikel Hueing

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
21 Aug 2019 09:24 #2 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic I don't know how to write screaming. But I'm screaming right now.
Raine and I assisted Mikel last night and into this morning. While the injury currently should not be mystically healed, it's stable for now. If the spirits are kind, he may be able to recover his foot later with mystical means.

Physicians, the town has dealt with these kind of injuries before and our scalpels are going to be of use for this battle.

If you see anyone with a blight infection, it is usually best to remove the infected part and, after it's completely cleared, you may try and heal it swiftly.

If there's an infected piece of something in a person, the way we have removed it in the past is have someone with ice to numb the spot, a doctor cut into it, and usually use fire to burn what's in there while a physician takes it out so it doesn't spread.

However, this is only similar so different methods may be required, but I hope this is a good baseline for procedures to attempt.

If you are going to mystically heal something like this, I request you try a small amount of energy first to make sure it doesn't aggravate the injury more.

I will be in the Proper until feast to continue to fight.

-Ilana

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.457 seconds