Anyone see the Placekick Stead folks?

20 Aug 2019 23:42 #1 by Moostrav Potrevski ()
Anyone see the Placekick Stead folks? was created by Moostrav Potrevski ()
So I run an inn just between the Stonefall and the proper, and we were expecting the whole mess of people from the Placekick stead, I think they make cider or something... anyway they haven't shown up for a good few days past there due now and I'm getting worried. Will anyone go check on them, please?

-Linzalia Rodell

Moostrav Potrevski
1 of the 8 Heads of the Potrevski family

Jacob F.
  • Ebony Hale
  • Go ahead, underestimate me. You will not be the first and you will not be the last... But you will be wrong.
  • Thank Yous: 60
21 Aug 2019 00:32 #2 by Ebony Hale (ChelseaYeats)
Replied by Ebony Hale (ChelseaYeats) on topic Anyone see the Placekick Stead folks?
Thank you for letting us know, I am going to send three privates over there tonight in just a short bit.

~Ebony Hale-MazoKisei
Knight of Cups of Albriar
Dean of Shamanism at Darkwood Academy
  • Go ahead, underestimate me. You will not be the first and you will not be the last... But you will be wrong.
  • Thank Yous: 60
21 Aug 2019 17:59 #3 by Ebony Hale (ChelseaYeats)
Replied by Ebony Hale (ChelseaYeats) on topic Anyone see the Placekick Stead folks?
I sent 10 privates, 5 were given Star Globes and told to pair up with someone who did not have one. They had been outnumbered by a darkness and ran and hid at the Placekick's stead, it was empty. Only 3 of my privates came back early this morning after running away from a Corpse Tree that had the body of the older Placekick boy stuck to it, the others had stayed and fought and are most likely dead.

Their accounts tell me that the darkness came into the Star Globe, it wasn't trying to hide from them. And if I read Caelvan's notes correctly, these were most likely a Nightstalkers.

~Ebony Hale-MazoKisei
Knight of Cups of Albriar
Dean of Shamanism at Darkwood Academy
Time to create page: 0.468 seconds