Seeking Knowledge on many topics

• Wren
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 148
18 Nov 2019 16:49 #1 by Wren (Wren)
Seeking Knowledge on many topics was created by Wren (Wren)
Well met all!

As a member of the Order of the Sagewardens (a household who aims to protect scholarly sites, organizations, and knowledge) I am currently working on filling the shelves of our new headquarters with comprehensive information on different topics.

If you have done a ritual in the past and are willing to write down it's function, steps, and materials needed and send me the information via raven (pm) I would greatly appreciate it.

Likewise if you are an expert on any topic such as a certain sphere of magic, or a certain creature I would love an in-depth write up of your knowledge.

I wont be back in the Proper until Spring but I will make sure to record the names of anyone who sends me anything and when I return I will be sure to thank you in person and reward you with some equipment. I'm an expert engineer and scholar and can make both scrolls and augmented ammo so you will be compensated for your time!

Anyone who would like to ask me any questions about the Order, or may be interested in joining please send me a raven and I will respond as soon as able.

Stay safe,

- Sir Wrenton Revlis of Albriar, The Knight of Wands.
Steward of Sagewood
Headmaster of Darkwood Academy

O.O.G. Adam D. (Marshal)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darius Goldmane ()
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.408 seconds