If you need to leave something before going to the Maw, leave it with me.

• GJSchaller
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
09 Dec 2019 18:30 #1 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
In the past, I have been the steward of things more important than I am, and have had to avoid danger not because I feared for my life, but because the thing I carried was more important than my honor or reputation. If it fell into the wrong hands, it would be far worse than my death or dishonor. I have no doubt several such things are still out there today.

If you are going to fight The Maw, and you want to ensure that something you possess does not get lost in the battle, I will be in the Inn on Friday Night and you can leave it with me. Just please make sure you label it somehow (a strip of cloth, etc.) so there is no doubt whom it goes back to. I have no idea how many things I will be holding onto.

I will also hold onto Wills, and will offer to execute them on Sunday if needed, or see that they are delivered / executed as desired. (I won't consider someone gone until a full day has passed, to be safe.)

(OOG - for medical reasons, Diane can't go on the Maw mod. I will be staying with her in the Inn.)

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thalia Burdorn (abbyl), O. Nesterin (kuemanner), Ephrem (bamore62), Laric Goodall (LaricG), Garrett R (Amhrán)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.459 seconds