Plan for the Negotiations with Ser Osric Von Kerr

10 Dec 2019 13:28 - 11 Dec 2019 15:50 #1 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Plan for the Negotiations with Ser Osric Von Kerr was created by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
So our primary goal is making a deal with Ser Von Kerr and ensuring the safety of our people, both the trapped soldiers and our team. That said, I need the shadow team to break off from the negotiation team and look for our soldiers. I need people who can remain hidden and can are good at tracking to look for our soldiers and check that they are alive. So far this is the roster I have of volunteers and where they have said they can help. If you feel you would be more help elsewhere please let me know so I can switch your team.

Negotiation Team:
Django
Darius G.
Sq. Aiki
Sq. Starling
Lady Kleiden
[strike]Sq. Reyna[/strike]
Fr. Ephrem
Dame Angeliana

Shadow Team:
Ser Grashugel
Damien
Allyce
Dr. Hawkes

Guard (In case something bad happens)
Kanas
Fr. Donny
Brik
Ahmran
Therion

If i have forgotten any names, or you would like to be placed in a different group, please let me know and I will ensure this roster is changed. Or if you haven't volunteered and would like to, please feel free to do so.

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
Last edit: 11 Dec 2019 15:50 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ephrem (bamore62), Garrett R (Amhrán)
  • Laric Goodall
  • F*ck your ocean. / Niceta meetcha!
  • Thank Yous: 18
11 Dec 2019 00:12 #2 by Laric Goodall (LaricG)
Replied by Laric Goodall (LaricG) on topic Plan for the Negotiations with Ser Osric Von Kerr
I don't know if I'm not on here because I'm essentially a civilian witness, but know I'm comin along as well.

Kindly,
KIN K.

[ Laric Goodall / Kin Killulah ]
(OOG: Sam Pullen)
11 Dec 2019 02:49 #3 by O. Nesterin (kuemanner)
Replied by O. Nesterin (kuemanner) on topic Plan for the Negotiations with Ser Osric Von Kerr
Sorry, yes Kin, i have you down on my personal parchment on this matter. I wasn't sure if you wanted to take part in any of this or simply be witness to it all. Would you like me to put you with a group or would you like to just accompany this expedition?

Ser Oacenth Nesterin
Knight Advisor of Alisandria
Dragoon of House Melebrine

OOG: Nick Culberson
Player Rep
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laric Goodall (LaricG)
11 Dec 2019 22:25 #4 by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby)
Replied by Verrill Lebastion (Wellby) on topic Plan for the Negotiations with Ser Osric Von Kerr
OH HEY IMMA GO TALK TO THAT FELLA,

THER IS LIKE 10 PEOPL FOR THE TALKIN PART ANYWAYS SO I THINK I WONT MAKE THAT MUCH MOR OF A RUCKUS.

YER NAYBOR
TOM BELL

Magistrate of Travance
R. Tzaareth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Verrill Lebastion,
House Elder of House Bastion
Xeno-theologist
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOG: -Ben .H
Monster Marshal
  • Laric Goodall
  • F*ck your ocean. / Niceta meetcha!
  • Thank Yous: 18
11 Dec 2019 22:43 #5 by Laric Goodall (LaricG)
Replied by Laric Goodall (LaricG) on topic Plan for the Negotiations with Ser Osric Von Kerr
Nay, I'll simply accompany ye Mister Ser Nesterin. Just wanted to make sure I was considered!!

Tom,
No ruckus? Please? An try to help everyone else not make a ruckus? Me poor heart can't take much more o' this.

Kindly, (to Ser Nesterin)
Dearly, (to Tom)

KIN K.

[ Laric Goodall / Kin Killulah ]
(OOG: Sam Pullen)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.520 seconds