Maw Preparations

• Garrett R
  • If you don't know where you're going, the enemy can't know where you're going
  • Thank Yous: 14
10 Dec 2019 19:36 #1 by Garrett R (Amhrán)
Maw Preparations was created by Garrett R (Amhrán)
I realize it's a bit late to be starting preparations right now, but I had a thought don on me and it needs to be shared with the rest of ya'. Given how dire the situation is, what with total oblivion bein' on the line, I can't imagine that it would be in our favor to have people be incapacitated for very long (preferably not at all). And I figure the less time we have to spend healing in general, the better. For the casters, physicians, and alchemists with healing abilities and no means to instantly use such abilities on their own, get yerself some faerie moss if you don't have it already. Being able to instantly activate such abilities could mean the difference between someone walking home or ceasing to exist. I'm gonna' seek out a physician or an alchemist before the fight to obtain some healing elixirs, and I suggest all others who can't heal would do the same. Seriously, our crafters are brilliant people, and I'd be dead many times by now if not for their work. I also encourage folk who have other such recommendations to post them here as well.

I believe we can do this my friends
Na Biodh Eagal Air Olc, Buaidh No Bàs

Amhrán
[strike]Anam[/strike] Briste-Laoch
OOG: Garrett R
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raine G. Darkmore (The Traitor Elf)
  • Tom P
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 124
10 Dec 2019 20:37 #2 by Tom P (Father Ridigan)
Replied by Tom P (Father Ridigan) on topic Maw Preparations
You remind me of an old tactic we used to use to keep folks alive, and not ghoul food in Alok. One of the abilities mentioned about the maw was it's ability to draw folks in that have been brought down. A team of people(What we used to call a vulture squad) running around to pick people up as they dropped, so that they can be brought to a healer before they get sucked in would help quite a lot.

-Ser Robert

Tom P

Father Ridigan

Robert "Dirge" Morgan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Garrett R (Amhrán)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.445 seconds