On the Presence of the Blazing Suns, A Request

• Django
  • Thank Yous: 47
11 Dec 2019 14:53 #1 by Django (Topgunwov)
On the Presence of the Blazing Suns, A Request was created by Django (Topgunwov)
With what is very likely the final battle of this accursed war on our doorstep, Many of us are aware of enemies that will be present on the battlefield and must be dealt with. Some personally. I am no exception.

I am seeking the Member of the Blazing Suns known as Samuel Proctor.
Many of you know why.
Many of you may recall my previous request.
This is no different.
If he is found on the field of battle. I want him brought back to me alive. If you desire incentive, I shall give it in the form of a reward upon his capture. I would prefer to deal with him myself. If brought to me dead, there shall be no reward.

Commodore Django, the Sunseeker
Kormyrian Navy, Captain of the K.S.S. Ironscale
Rooster of the Winged Victory
Vassal to Kaladonia

OOG: Evan Wovsaniker
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
11 Dec 2019 15:43 - 11 Dec 2019 15:45 #2 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic On the Presence of the Blazing Suns, A Request
Calm and composed is how most would describe me. However, simply seeing the name "Blazing Sun" stirs my ire. I can understand how your ire is multiplied seven times tenfold.

My friend, - and I do not use that phrase lightly, but with deepest regard - my concern is for your soul. If it is vengeance you seek, then within my power I would bring his dead corpse to you and forego any reward. No amount of gold is worth more than the state of ones soul and I would not see the culpability of vengeance upon your soul. If it is a matter of either his death or his escape, I would not hesitate for the former as not amount of gold is worth allowing him to avoid the punishment of death that he has place upon himself.

On the other hand, if it is justice rather than vengeance that you seek, I will endeavor - even in giving up my own life for the sake of justice - to make sure he is brought to you alive and bound and ready to redress his most heinous crimes against you and your loved ones. Justice is not always punitive or retributive; not always. But in this case it most certainly is
Of all possible scenarios, when the time comes for this encounter I would prefer being there at your side and aiding you in bringing down this most evil criminal and heretic.

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
Last edit: 11 Dec 2019 15:45 by Ephrem (bamore62).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ergos (arieslink)
  • Django
11 Dec 2019 17:00 #3 by Django (Topgunwov)
Replied by Django (Topgunwov) on topic On the Presence of the Blazing Suns, A Request
Father Ephrem,

For all I know he will not show himself on the field of battle this moon.
I can only promise you that, should he be brought before me, I shall see to it that he shall be dealt with.
If I fight him directly, I shall not stop anyone from fighting at my side. I do not seek to duel this man one on one. That simply does not align with my intentions.
However, should it come to direct combat I only intend to incapacitate him. I want him alive. I would ask those that do combat him to please adhere to my wishes.
His immediate death on the field of battle will only serve to martyr him and give him what he wants.

Vassal to Kaladonia

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ephrem (bamore62)
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
11 Dec 2019 17:20 - 11 Dec 2019 17:21 #4 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic On the Presence of the Blazing Suns, A Request
Django,
Your words are honorable and just; they contain wisdom.
I would indeed adhere to your wishes.

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
Last edit: 11 Dec 2019 17:21 by Ephrem (bamore62).
  • Damien Marcain
  • Whatever it takes. No matter the cost. I will see justice done.
  • Thank Yous: 48
11 Dec 2019 17:53 #5 by Damien Marcain (Mike P.)
Replied by Damien Marcain (Mike P.) on topic On the Presence of the Blazing Suns, A Request
Django,

Samuel Proctor slit my throat the last time we met, and is responsible for my first, and hopefully only, trip through the focus. If I find him, I’ll send for you. Should I be able to down him, consider him yours. Should you wish to work together on this, write or find me. I want justice for everyone who wasn’t as lucky as myself after meeting with him.

~Damien Marcain
Vassal of Albriar
Archivist of the Order of the Sagewardens

(OOG: Mike Packi)
  • Django
11 Dec 2019 18:19 #6 by Django (Topgunwov)
Replied by Django (Topgunwov) on topic On the Presence of the Blazing Suns, A Request
Thank you, Father, for your understanding,
And Damien, I'd ask you to speak to me in person when I arrive in the proper for further coordination. Should you find him before seeing me, please inform me.

Vassal to Kaladonia

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ephrem (bamore62), Damien Marcain (Mike P.)
  • Magnus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In fearful Day, In Raging Night...
  • Thank Yous: 483
11 Dec 2019 18:33 #7 by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Replied by Magnus (hippy g0th) on topic On the Presence of the Blazing Suns, A Request
While I know nothing of this "Proctor" what you mentioned has given me an idea, I'll make a separate memo about that so as not to clutter your request.

Dr. A. Heimdell

Matthew Majchrzak

ST

Lord General Magnus

"Not Dead Yet!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Django (Topgunwov)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.577 seconds