PARTY IN JA'HOGAN

• Cobus Puren
  • Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile, smile, smile...
  • Thank Yous: 48
17 Dec 2019 05:25 #1 by Cobus Puren (Jason T.)
PARTY IN JA'HOGAN was created by Cobus Puren (Jason T.)
((The following is written in a sloppy, slashing, scrawled hand. The ink is blotted, the parchment stained with beer and tears of joy. The author has, in short, clearly been celebrating. A familiar figure lays nearby on a bench, wide-brimmed bush hat on top of his face, rifle cradled in his arms.))

SORTED! JOB BLOODY DONE! War's done and lookitmenow, full-bird CAPTAIN , and with a ship to [strike]boat[/strike] boot ! I reckon we all oughta celebrate callin' endex on this damned war, so I'm doing something that's way overdue.

I'm goin' home! Back to Ja'Hogan ! Gonna break my ship and crew in right and gonna show 'em what culture looks and smells and sounds and tastes like. We'll dock at Amon'tahat and gate north and then we'll be HOME.

But I ain't goin' alone---leastaways I don't wanna! I owe every last one of you scrappy bastards for keeping me alive and welcoming me into this bloody madhouse of a kingdom and a fleet and a fight and all the rest of it. So I want you to come with me ! We'll smoke shisha and have the best coffee you've ever tasted, we'll crush street food savory enough for the Gods and fatty enough to stop your heart, we'll drink whatever the [strike]heel[/strike] hell we want while watching the oasis at sunset and race pleasure boats round the damned thing!

And hell, if you want I can even introduce you to my family---reckon they'd be more'n happy to meet the heroes---yeah, that damned word, you bastards deserve it!---who kept their boy alive.

Just lemme know. We'll shove off soon as...ah, soon as I make sure Saguaro's fit to sail. Yeah. That sounds right. Proper Captain-y.

Gods above and below, would you listen to me. Not bad for a grunt a long way from home.

Love you lot.

---COBUS

Cobus Puren
Captain of the Kormyrian Royal Navy
Commanding officer, KSS Saguaro and the 1st Raider Force

(OOG: Jason Trommer)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Seth (Kurteth), Ephrem (bamore62), Garrett R (Amhrán)
  • Django
  • Thank Yous: 47
17 Dec 2019 13:30 #2 by Django (Topgunwov)
Replied by Django (Topgunwov) on topic PARTY IN JA'HOGAN
Sounds like a delightful time, my boy, Sadly I simply have too much to prepare for our "high seas duties" I spoke to you about days ago. Enjoy your rest and your leave, but do not forget your duties for too long. There's still far too much for us to do.
I shall send a correspondence re: what we discussed within the next few days, until then make merry and enjoy the fruits of your labor (and of your home, lad).

P.S. bring some good comestibles and spirits back with you when you've finished, if I cant try them in your homeland I'll at least try them at sea

Commodore Django, the Sunseeker
Kormyrian Navy, Captain of the K.S.S. Ironscale
Rooster of the Winged Victory
Vassal to Kaladonia

OOG: Evan Wovsaniker
  • Ephrem
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Lux et lex, fiat iustitia.
  • Thank Yous: 364
17 Dec 2019 15:52 #3 by Ephrem (bamore62)
Replied by Ephrem (bamore62) on topic PARTY IN JA'HOGAN
Captain,
(I like the sound of that)

If it possible that I can finish up some church business and make sure the monastery in the heights above Alomiolande is running secure, I might take you up on your offer. When exactly do you intend to set sail? I would dearly love to visit the moving city of Nawar, which is one of the many places that I once called "home." While the dialects of Amon'Zad might not come readily back to my tongue, it wouldn't take long to remedy that in the hustle of those market places. It might be a painful nostalgia, but worth it.

Aside from that, I would consider it an honor to journey with you on your first voyage with your new commission and an even grater honor meet your family.

Yours in friendship,

Father Ephrem
Primus of the Church of Light in Travance
the Heart of Valos

OOG: Bryan Amore
21 Dec 2019 10:13 #4 by Axiana Lockmoore (Cassandra G)
Replied by Axiana Lockmoore (Cassandra G) on topic PARTY IN JA'HOGAN
Well Captain it looks like you already had plenty fun without the rest of us to start. Seeing if this invitation is still open, I would be happy to join in the festivities once I wrap up my own business. Plus, seems a shame to pass up on such a fun time and adventure to boot!

- Lieutenant Axiana Lockmoore
Navigator, KSS Saguaro
Kormyrian Royal Navy
(OOG: Cassandra Gonzalez)
  • Laric Goodall
  • F*ck your ocean. / Niceta meetcha!
  • Thank Yous: 18
23 Dec 2019 11:20 #5 by Laric Goodall (LaricG)
Replied by Laric Goodall (LaricG) on topic PARTY IN JA'HOGAN
Aye ya pisser, if it' s before I go back home to see me parents I'm considering joinin ya! Sounds like a helluva time, those Ja'hogans won't know what hit em when ya roll inta port!

Congratulations on the promotion again!

Kindly,
KIN K.

[ Laric Goodall / Kin Killulah ]
(OOG: Sam Pullen)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.509 seconds