To all who came to help.

• Damien Marcain
  • Whatever it takes. No matter the cost. I will see justice done.
  • Thank Yous: 48
27 Feb 2020 01:35 #1 by Damien Marcain (Mike P.)
To all who came to help. was created by Damien Marcain (Mike P.)
Thank you.
I've read the reports of what transpired as myself and a few others were trapped in Osric's castle. I've been told the stories from the battlefield. The sacrifices that were made. The limits that were pushed, and the bodies broken. I'd thought for sure we were alone by the end. But punching and kicking and clawing our way out, only to see the line being held on our behalf, speaks to the very nature of those who are a part of this town's monthly festivities. It is doubtful that without your distraction, and your unyielding will to fight, that we would have made it out with our lives. I can assure you, every precious second you bought for us was used to weaken our enemies, and helped us ensure our escape.

So to each and every one of you who came to our aid, whether you were there with us from the start, or came at the very end, you have my gratitude.

~Damien Marcain
Vassal of Albriar
Archivist of the Order of the Sagewardens

(OOG: Mike Packi)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933), Cyrik (rez413), Ephrem (bamore62), Tsula Stormcrow (Tsula_Stormcrow), Garrett R (Amhrán)
Moderators: Damien (Damien)Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Time to create page: 0.506 seconds